Yellow-Red-Blue by Wassily Kandinsky formed in 1925 is an intellectual oil watercolor on the picture that portrays work of Wassily which created with gorgeous cheerful colors and structures as well as the diversity of diverse figures. It is the work that makes the Wassily became a spearhead, and top mastermind of established unadulterated concept in artwork in the first part of the 20th century as far as the abstracting artwork is a concern.
Figures and Colors
Yellow-Red-Blue by Wassily Kandinsky is the artwork that incorporated with diverse colors with shapes like triangles, circles, as well as squares. On a serious noted, this remarkable abstract artwork when looking at, it enhances and motivates the inner thought of the viewers that caused or make them pay more attention to it.
The methods applied by Wassily Kandinsky
There are divers of mean that the artist used to execute artworks, this array from resources such as glass, woods, etc. Wassily personally embraced bright paint and mythical outlook. It is an artist that admires using paint, tempera, and gouache to create any artwork he desires.
Where Yellow-Red-Blue by Wassily Kandinsky was kept.
Yellow-Red-Blue by Wassily Kandinsky is an artwork that is kept in Musee National d'Art Modern, Paris France. It is a tourism center for those that desire to see how the artwork is.
What Kandinsky believe and influences
- When it comes to the choice of color, Kandinsky believes that blur color is a golden gate to motivate and inspire the spectators, and awaking the splendid of divine inspirations with uncommon results. On the other hand, the yellow color is not the best for viewers in artwork or painting.
- Besides, Yellow-Red-Blue by Wassily Kandinsky is an abstract work that influence, but there is no money again. The artwork portrays the competent and professionalism to handle other related issues.
- He also believed in established and incorporated abstract artwork.
- In addition, Kandinsky forms a lattice structure, and within the individual rectangular unit, he shades and decorates primary spheres, this simply that the circle's segment control in the whole part.
- Kandinsky had seen the growth and expansion of pointillism in relating to the work of the cubism group. Moreover, numerous rudiments of these influences were sprung up to his abstract works.
- Noted in Yellow, Red, and Blue, music has been construed in the graphic arrangement. Surely, one of the things that influenced Kandinsky artistically as well as productivity is music.
- Kandinsky accepted and believed that every circle had figurative implications relating to the obscurities of the space. However, this famous painter ideology in painting turned to become an abstract artwork.
Conclusion, Yellow-Red-Blue by Wassily Kandinsky is a historical abstract artwork that changes the ideology of artwork or painting around the world.