Only People With Strong Characters Will Understand This

Just because I have a strong character does not mean I'm controlling

302
Isaac Viglione

There is probably someone you know what has a strong character.

If you have been misinterpreted as arrogant once or many times in your life and you're ambitious, then there is a strong possibility that you have a strong character.

Here are 9 things only people with strong characters will understand:

1. Zero patience and tolerance for ignorance

Have you heard of the term "ignorance is bliss?" I have a dozen of times and I hate this quote so much, it makes me want to rant to whoever invented this false phrase. There is nothing blissful about ignorance. Being oblivious is a terrible feeling. Be ignorant? No thank you, I am fine with being exposed to the difficult, harsh truth than a best-dressed lie with cosmetics.

2. We can't stand simple conversations

Since we are deep thinkers and very interested in having conversations, we cannot stand small talk because we believe that deeper conversations allow us to connect better with other people.

3. We don't like being dismissed as "nice"

Yes, it is being called "nice" is a positive thing, but I believe that it is one of the most boring words ever existed and I also think it's a safe word. Sometimes when people call us "nice," it feels like we aren't taken seriously enough.

4. We don't put up with excuses

We have a strong desire to succeed and we don't make any space for excuses because they are reasons to fail. They are free tickets to a game to failure.

5. We know what we want

When we know what we want, we work hard to achieve what we want.

6. We take insecurities as opportunities

Although nobody wants to admit it, we all have insecurities. Insecurities may be unpleasant, but we don't allow them to tarnish us because they are just parasites that want suck our confidence away. Don't allow insecurities to do that because you already have the power of overcoming them. Learn from them and be better.

7. We're realistic

Being a realist does not mean you're a pessimist. We're all aware that not everything is perfect, we accept it, learn how to deal with it, and move on.

8. We believe that character is stronger than reputation

We all tend to be guilty of being superficial, however, we do know that character is more important than reputation. Reputation is based on what everyone thinks about you, while character is the authenticity.

9. We don't take crap from anyone

We refuse to allow anyone to get comfortable disrespecting us. Life is too short to care too much about what anyone thinks.