XGIMI Halo Projector vs Emotn H1 Projector, which is better?

Emotn H1

144

1. Appearance

Because mini projectors are small and portable, more and more people are choosing to buy portable projectors to enjoy movie nights outdoors.

Both XGIMI Halo and Emotn H1 projectors are small in shape, with the Halo having a simple rectangular appearance, while the Emotn H1 has a retro small speaker look.

The top keys of Emotn H1 use the same blue switches of the mechanical keyboard, with the cleanest click when pressing, which is a brand new innovation in the projection industry. These keys are not easy to be stuck as the regular keys. Besides, H1 has a leather handle for the convenience of users to carry around.

2. System

Both projectors are equipped with Android 9.0, which runs smoothly and is compatible with more software. 16GB of ROM also allows users to download and install more of their favorite software. XGIMI Halo supports users to download various software in Google Play, and the Emotn H1 is also pre-installed with the Emotn Store, which has thousands of TV software for users to install.

What’s more, H1 uses Emotn's own custom Emotn UI, which allows users to freely customize the wallpaper and application placement as needed, and the Emotn UI takes up less hardware resources, making it smoother and more efficient to use.

3. Image and Sound

Due to the price difference, the XGIMI Halo is 800 ANSI lumen brighter than the 250 ANSI lumen of the Emotn H1. Both projectors are bright enough to support great projection at night and the 1080p resolution allows for more picture detail. There are few LCD projectors in the same price range as the Emotn H1 that have a resolution as high as 1080P.

The XGIMI Halo is equipped with two 5W Harman Kardon speakers for excellent sound quality, and the Emotn H1 is equipped with two 3W speakers that support DSP sound. High wattage speakers tend to have high treble distortion, Emotn H1 through NS noise reduction algorithm, APEQ function adjustment, virtual 3D and many other patented support, the effect of substantial sound output to ensure high fidelity sound quality output.

4. Connectivity

XGIMI Halo is equipped with HDMI, USB, and audio ports, while Emotn H1 has more ports like AV, SPDIF, and TF/SD to provide more device connection. Whether it's a cell phone, computer, DVD, memory card, or game console, it can be connected to Emotn H1.

5. Summary

The price difference between the two projectors is large, so users can choose according to their needs. The XGIMI Halo is brighter and has a larger battery capacity, making it suitable for outdoor viewing. Emotn H1 is very cost-effective on the other hand, with high-definition picture quality and excellent sound that projectors in the same price range don't have, Besides, H1 comes with an exclusive customized personalized operating system, so it is very worth buying.

Article from TVsBook

https://www.tvsbook.com/

Emotn Official:

https://www.emotn.com/