XGIMI Elfin Projector vs Emotn H1 Projector, which is better?

Emotn H1

174

Mini projectors are becoming more and more popular because they are small and portable, so you can take them with you to watch movies outdoors. XGIMI Elfin projector and Emotn H1 projector are both mini projectors, let’s see which one it worth buying.

1. Appearance

The XGIMI Elfin and Emotn H1 are both small in size but very different in shape. the XGIMI Elfin is flat and white like a TV box, while the Emotn H1 has a retro radio look with a leather carrying handle. It is easy for users to carry around.

In addition, Emotn H1 makes a new innovation in the projection industry in terms of appearance. The top keys of the machine use the same blue switches of the mechanical keyboard, and you can hear the cleanest click when you press those keys.

2. System

XGIMI Elfin is equipped with Android 10.0 operating system, users can download their favorite applications from Google Play. The Emotn H1 is equipped with Android 9.0, a configuration rarely found in LCD projectors in the same price range. Besides, the H1 uses Emotn's own custom Emotn UI, which allows users to freely customize the wallpaper and application placement as needed, and the Emotn UI takes up fewer hardware resources, making it smoother and more efficient to use. Emotn H1 also comes preloaded with the Emotn Store, with thousands of TV apps for users to install. Both projectors have 16GB of ROM, giving users plenty of storage space to install software.

3. Image and Sound

The XGIMI Elfin is 600-800 ANSI lumen, which is higher than the 250 ANSI lumen of the Emotn H1. After all, the Elfin is almost $400 more expensive than the H1. Both projectors offer 1080p resolution to provide more clear picture detail. There are almost no projectors at the same price as Emotn H1 that provide such high resolution.

Both projectors are equipped with two 3w speakers to provide dual-channel stereo sound. Elfin is equipped with Harman Kardon speakers, while H1 supports DSP sound and fully guarantees high-fidelity sound output with the support of NS noise reduction algorithm, APEQ function adjustment, virtual 3D and many other patents.

In Bluetooth speaker mode, the H1 will automatically turn off the machine fan to provide the quietest music playing environment. Both projectors are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 for a more stable and smooth transmission.

4. Connectivity

The XGIMI Elfin is equipped with HDMI, USB, and audio ports, while the Emotn H1 has more interfaces. In addition to the HDMI, USB, and audio ports, H1 also has AV, SPDIF OUT, and TF/SD ports, which are rarely found in projectors. More ports means more ways to connect devices, you can connect laptops, phones, DVDs, game consoles, and even memory cards for phones and cameras.

5. Summary

As portable projectors, the XGIMI Elfin and Emotn H1 projectors have the perfect picture and sound for watching movies outdoors at night. Due to the large price difference, the two projectors are somewhat different in some parameters. If you want higher brightness and features like autofocus, the Elfin is a good choice. If you want a more cost-effective projector, the Emotn H1 is the best value in its price range. Emotn H1 has a built-in battery that supports one movie without charging, so if you use it outdoors and can not plug in to use the projector, the Emotn H1 offers you convenience.

Article from TVsBook

https://www.tvsbook.com/

Emotn Official:

https://www.emotn.com/