11 Pieces Of Advice From A Sarcastic Bitch
Wellbeing

I'm not great at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? - Chandler Bing

2987
Personal Photo

I really don't mean to be a bitch but I definitely mean to be sarcastic.

Everyone who knows me also knows not to take my sarcasm too personal. It is honestly the best way I communicate, its a part of my personality and sometimes it's how I cope with my days when I just can't deal. It's my comfort zone, its what I know best.

My best work is giving advice but not just any kind of advice. Sarcastic advice. It really put things in perspective when you add a little humor.

Life is too short to be negative all the time. Instead of having a negative attitude, I choose to have a sarcastic attitude. Why?

Because it takes less energy and I refuse to waste my moments complaining. Some of you might say that sarcasm is a negative reaction. Well, I have to disagree because instead of complaining I am accepting the situation and moving on. Making a sarcastic comment during a negative situation makes you laugh and also makes other people around you laugh and that equals a positive energy around the room. So let's all try to remember what we are grateful for and just add a little sarcasm whenever we reach a negative emotion.

**CAUTION** THE ADVICE BELOW IS VERY SARCASTIC, IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE LITERAL.

Follow the golden rule ... treat others the way you want to be treated. You want be treated like an asshole then be an asshole. 

When killing them with kindness doesn't work. Try voodoo

Just because someone gives you advice, it doesn't mean they know more than you,it just means they've done more stupid shit 

Remember, no matter how broke you are, you will always be rich at the dollar store 

Remember, you are an adult and you will be charged as such 

If someone ever says, "Do you want me to to be honest?" Say No. 

Find your passion and go for it, if all else fails become a stripper, they make a $100,000 a year 

Stop being prejudice and hate everyone equally  

It is DEFINITELY your business what others think of you