Whenever You Are Feeling Low, Grab Your Pen And Start Writing

Essentially, it can also be thought of as a therapeutic avenue whenever you are feeling low or are in search of something that will rewire the neurons in your brain

11

Writing allows you to pen words surrounding your bubble of thoughts, emotions, and certain intrinsic motivations you may have. As a writer, I feel that I'm able to emote and articulate an extensive spectrum of ideas and concepts while further honing my writing skills. It has been taught to us the moment we began school and will always be our companion during times of adversity.

When you begin writing, you are expressing yourself to the world and revealing many facets of your innovative and creative mind.

Essentially, it can also be thought of as a therapeutic avenue whenever you are feeling low or are in search of something that will rewire the neurons in your brain.

Writing promulgates the resurgence of emotions and adventures that you may want to experience or are unable to due to some situational restraints in life. For me, writing intensifies my drive to accomplish things whether they be personally or professionally. When you have a written set of goals you want to accomplish, then it becomes much more imperative to want to check them off from your list as soon as possible.

Psychologists have termed "Journal Writing" as a therapeutic activity mainly because a person has the complete freedom to chronicle about anything their heart desires without any form of restrictions. Besides, writing can improve a person's memory which leads to the recollection of many things that they would otherwise have forgotten if not written down.

Furthermore, scientific studies have also shed light on the fact that the patients who write will end up experiencing a major improvement in their overall health and cognitive abilities. Writing would prove to be a stupendous exercise for Alzheimer's or dementia patients.

When you are writing for pleasure, you get to be in full control of the overall genre and mood of the piece you are writing. Personal writing can be about almost anything but academic writing requires people to adhere to specific guidelines.

Whenever you find yourself free, lost, or perhaps bored, definitely embark upon a writing spree to unleash your suppressed emotions, thoughts, desires, and feelings of any sort!