Wow, Look At You

Wow, Look At You

This goes out to everyone.

199
Wow, Look At You
Wallpaper Safari

Wow, look at you. You are absolutely beautiful.

No really, I am talking to you, about you.

Look at those eyes! Do you get complimented a lot? I'm sure you do.

Was that a smile? You should do that more often, it's too pretty to hide.

How are you doing otherwise? I hope you're doing well. I hope life is treating you extremely well. You sure deserve it. Don't ever forget that.

I'm so proud of you for everything you've completed this past year. I know it's been tough.

That job you have? Totally rocking it. No one could do it better than you do. I wish I could be as good at my job as you are at yours.

What about that makeup you do or don't wear? It looks fabulous! It looks like you spent hours on it.

Did you do something with your hair? If not, I love the crazy look. If you have, that looks great too. I love the way it looks on you.

Look at your freckles. Do you ever wonder what you would look like without them? I don't. I think they make you, you and YOU are wonderful.

You know what, you are fricken awesome. I really hope you believe me when I say that.

No, really. You are.

You are independent. You are selfless. You are inspiring. You are memorable. You are important.

You have overcome every obstacle through life this far like a true rockstar would.

I really admire the way you treat others as well, people seem to flock to you. That's such an amazing quality to have.

You have no reason to believe you are anything but beautiful.

The only reason you have had rough times growing up, is because you were strong enough to get through them. Someone knew you could get through them, and turn out even better than you were before.

Do you remember when you hated life, and really wanted to give up? Me too. Look at you now. Look at the person you've become? Isn't that amazing?

I am so proud of you.

The world really wouldn't be the same without you.

I know that's a big thing to say, but I'm serious. Every single person you have came across, would be living a different life without you.

You truly do make such a big impact on society.

The career field you are pursuing is super lucky to have someone like you entering it.

Your family especially, is so super lucky to have someone like you in their world.

I really wanted to write this for you, because I don't believe you've been told this type of stuff enough. Don't be afraid to feel good inside. You need to hear this. You need to be recognized for the amazing person you are. Don't feel selfish or unworthy of these words.

I am so glad you are in this world, and I can't wait to see what you do in this life.