To Those Who Don't Think They Are Worth It, You Deserve The World

You are worth all the happiness in the world and the greatest act of kindness.
55

Have you ever met someone who does great for other people and always does their best in everything they do? Even though they make a mistake, even when it isn't their fault, they apologize and get back up just to keep going again? But when you say how great they are, they don't see it, brush it off, or just don't believe you. You think they may just be being modest or humble. Some may not actually see it.

Many may have seen this from females, but it is also seen from males. I know quite a few men in my life who do all these great things for someone else just because they care and don't want to see someone else in pain. However, they still don't see how great of a person they are. Some men and women don't find themselves worthy of any kind gesture.

A young girl who sees her sister struggling with bullies. She stands up to them. She calls them out and shuts down all the hurtful, untrue comments sent in her direction. She knows how it feels to be bullied, she won't let it happen to anyone else.

A man who just wants to see his best friend smile may go out of his way to send a message with a funny joke that only that friend would think is funny. Becuase he knows how it feels to be so down that he has gone days without smiling.

This may be because this person was hurt at one point in their lives. Because of this action, it may have been really traumatic, thinks they aren't worth anything. Maybe this person has been called out for being different, for looking different, acting different, or not conforming to what society sees as cool. Maybe someone else has been isolated from their group of friends, or never really had good friends. With so much isolation, it feels like no one would ever go out of their way for you.

Until someone does.

It may be a significant other, a best friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger, but they do it. Whether someone defends you from an argument or just bought you a candy bar because they can tell you had a bad day, someone thought of you.

Someone took the time and energy to make you feel a little bit better because you are worth it.

For those people who may be struggling to find the worth that several people see in you, these people that care about you wouldn't lead you astray. They see that sense of humor that makes you the funniest person in the room, they see the caring nature that makes anyone's day better when you just listen, and they also see that beautiful energy that finds a way to make the room a little bit brighter.

You are worth all the happiness in the world and the greatest act of kindness. Just because someone sees something "flawed" in you, doesn't mean you don't deserve the world. You are worthy of all of it.