20 College Guys Reveal The Worst Thing They've Ever Done To A Girl

A man is only as good as his word

1030

College is full of stress and mistakes. Everybody who is anybody has done something they regret. We're human. We all make mistakes whether we feel sorry about them or not, especially in college when many of us are really finding out who we are.

It can also be a rough time for anybody involved in a love life. Whether it's a long distance relationship or not having time for each other due to work or class. Man or woman, we've all broken some hearts here and there.

I went and asked 20 college-aged guys the worst thing they've ever done to a girl even if they regret it or not and here are their answers.

1. I cheated

"I cheated on her. That's all."

2. Tried to make her happy

"I tried to make her happy, but everything always ended up being my fault."

3. I led her on

"Probably the time that I led someone on into thinking we could have become something, then only to tell her that I simply don't date people. I felt like I was less manipulative and hurting her mentally by doing that."

4. Being her best friend

"I was her best friend for years without telling her how I really feel."

5. Over the phone

"I dumped her over the phone."

6. Fake number

"I gave out a fake number to a girl."

7. I was talking to her friend

"I was dating a girl for six months and was talking to one of her good friend's for three months out of the six. I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend for her friend. We're still together after a year."

8. Took the cheater

"My girlfriend at the time cheated on me so we broke up for a while. I was talking to this new girl who was amazing, but my cheater of an ex crawled back to me and I dropped the other girl and didn't respond to any of her messages. She ended up cheating on me again."

9. I used her

"I used this girl to get to her hot friend. Her hot friend then used me."

10. I played her

"There is no way to sugar coat this, but I led this girl on for almost a year. I would keep her interested by acting interested in her, but I was doing things with other girls and I knew she wasn't doing anything with other guys. I ended up just not texting her back one day."

11. I controlled my long term girlfriend

"I was in a relationship for two and a half years and my girlfriend would kiss my ass. I would make her do things that no guy should ever make a girl do like clean my room and my shoes. There was a lot more but after she broke up with me, I realized how horrible I treated her and wish I could take it all back."

12. I took a different girl to formal

"I had a fraternity formal and my girlfriend at the time was out of town, so I asked a different girl. My girlfriend didn't like that idea."

13. I was cheating

"I was in love with this girl for as long as I could remember and we finally started dating my freshman year of college. About a month passed and I met this girl in my chemistry class and I started to talk to her. She and I hit it off and I was cheating on my girlfriend for a solid ten months before I called it quits and broke up with her because she didn't deserve it. I still feel like trash from doing that."

14. I said I was a virgin

"I told this girl I was a virgin when she was the tenth girl I slept with."

15. I told her to leave college

"My girlfriend of two years went to a different college than me. We were about four hours apart. I let my own insecurities get to me and demanded that she went to school where I went or it was over. I don't know why I did that, but she ended up doing so and I basically ruined her dream school experience for her."

16. I was still in love with my ex

"I started dating this new girl to make my ex jealous. I didn't even like the girl at all."

17. I took her virginity

"Back in my sophomore year of college, I took this girl's virginity and never talked to her again. I didn't want to catch feelings."

18. I completely embarrassed this girl

"My friends and I were downtown at a bar for my friend's birthday and this girl came up to me and started to chat with me. I was being nice and talking with her throughout the night. As the night went on, it got late and I wanted to leave. The girl who was talking to me all night came up to my friends and I and asked for my number. I looked at her and said, 'no, I'm good.' and she walked away with a red face."

19. My ex came over

"My girlfriend and I were living together for a couple of months in our new college apartment. One day when she was in class, my ex came over and we ended up doing things in my bed. My girlfriend got let out of class early and caught us."

20. I showed her nudes

"This girl sent me nudes and I showed all my guy friends. I ended up sending the girl's nude to one of my friends and it got leaked to her. She never spoke to me again."