5 Women of Game of Thrones

5 Women Of Game Of Thrones

From my least favorite to my greatest.

9

Don't worry this article doesn't contain any spoilers about the new season. It's only my personal opinion of some of the characters.

5. Cersei Lannister

If this woman and her actions doesn't get your blood boiling, I don't know what will. Besides being a protective, caring mother and an incredibly methodical planner I have nothing nice to say making her my least favorite character on the series.

4. Sansa Stark

I have two words. Entitled B*tch! Not only if she a terrible sister, but all she cares about is herself.

3.  Daenerys Targaryen

I had some trouble finding a place for the rightful queen, so I decided to place her in the middle. I love her determination and heart but she can be a little loco at times with a temper hotter than her dragons breath.

4. Ayra Stark

Ayra is REALLY close to being my favorite woman on the show. She is resilient and does not give into what the world and society believes a woman should be. She is clever and a quick learner.

5. Brienne of Tarth

That's right, Lady Brienne is my favorite woman on the show. She is fierce and unafraid of being her true self. She's a role model for all women who wish to be something more than a pretty face.