12 Things About This Season That Make Witch B*tch Autumn A Reality

Spooky scary skeletons!

2
Pumpkins

Fall is by far the best season, no doubt about it. There are so many great things to do inside or outside. The weather is perfect; it's still warm enough to enjoy the outdoors but chilly enough that you aren't sweating all the time. All the leaves are changing colors and everything just looks so beautiful all the time, especially with the decorations. I could go on forever, but here are my favorite things about the season.

Scary movies

media.giphy.com

I mean, who doesn't love a good psychological thriller?

Fall foods

media.giphy.com

Sooo many good food from apple crisps to PSLs and roasted corn. Then all the Thanksgiving food that is on its way.

Apple picking

media.giphy.com

Apple picking with your friends is so fun and always brings about a good story or two. Like the time I ripped my pants.

Pumpkin picking and carving

media.giphy.com

Picking the perfect pumpkin is a crucial step on the road to carving. Then once you are done carving you can roast all the seeds inside.

Corn maze

media.giphy.com

Whether you go for a casual daytime stroll through one or a late-night haunted adventure, corn mazes are really fun, just try not to get too lost.

Haunted house

media.giphy.com

If you love peeing your pants in public, these are the right way to go.

Sunflower maze

media.giphy.com

These are just really pretty and early fall is when they are all in bloom.

"Harry Potter" SZN

media.giphy.com

Although "Harry Potter" is GREAT all year round, I feel like fall is an extra great time to watch all the movies and read the books again.

The start of sweater weather

media.giphy.com

Finally time for the comfy fall sweaters before you are too cold to even function.

Halloween

media.giphy.com

This is an obvious one. You get to dress up and eat only candy for a day.

The cold nights with warm days

media.giphy.com

You can start using that fluffy comforter at night yet not wear a jacket during the day.

Leaves

media.giphy.com

The leaves changing color is my favorite part. Everything looks so beautiful and then all the leaves fall to make a pretty and crunchy ground.