30 Things I Wish My Dog Could Actually Understand

Oh my god, did you seriously just eat that? Ew.
2322

I don't think I'll ever be capable of loving anyone more than I love my dog. It's an obsession that I'm not afraid to share. Spending time with my precious pride and joy that I call my canine friend, I continuously think, "What if you could understand me when I talk to you?" What would I say? What would I continue to say to you that I already tell you already? You might not understand me, my pup, but if you could, boy would you get an ear full.

1. Do you know how much I love you? Like I REALLY love you.

2. Please, just look when I'm trying to take a selfie with you. It's really not that hard.

3. I'll only be gone for two hours, I swear I'll come back soon. Stop looking at me like that.

4. You just ate, how are you STILL hungry?

5. Why don't you like to cuddle? I don't understand.

6. I think you're the prettiest/cutest thing I've ever seen. Do you know that?

7. Oh my god, did you seriously just eat that? Ew.

8. I AM SO SORRY I STEPPED ON YOUR PAW! I DIDN'T MEAN TO, I SWEAR! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

9. No, this is chocolate. You can't have that.

10. It's 3 a.m., now you want to play?

11. It's raining and I have no pants on. Hurry up and go to the bathroom before the neighbors see me.

12. I wish you could talk back to me.

13. I wonder what your voice would sound like.

14. Never die, okay. EVER.

15. Alright, pretend you didn't just see me do that.

16. I'm not drinking alone if you're home, right?

17. I wish I could text you when I'm not at home with you.

18. Ugh, you know I would give you more food, but you'll get fat.

19. Can you go back to being a puppy for just like fifteen minutes? You were so cute.

20. Why do you hate the mailman? I thought that was something you only see in the movies?

21. I'm not cheating on you. I pet that dog for 2 minutes, but I'm home now.

22. I can never have enough pictures of you.

23. That's the TV, stop barking.

24. Can I just take you with me to work?

25. I can't wait to dress you up in outfits that you hate.

26. I literally don't deserve you.

27. What was your nightmare about?

28. How do you shed SO much? I don't understand how you still have hair left on your body.

29. Alright, stop making me think that someone's in the house. What are you barking at?

30. You're like my best friend, you know that.