Will I get banned? Can I buy safe Google Reviews (Place/Business)?
News

Buy Google Reviews – If we do not offer your products on time, you will be refunded all your money. We give our work 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and 24/7 Customer Services.

4
  • You will NOT be banned because our Google reviews are real, as described above. Our services are legit within Google's Terms Of Service.
  • We also do not need your account credential. So, it's safe and there is no chance for the account to be hacked and banned.

Is the delivery of Google Reviews (Place/Business) fast? Is it safe to deliver them faster?

• Approximately 2 to 21 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. Geo-targeted orders may take a longer time. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
  • We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of in one go-to present a natural growth of your brand and protect the safety of your Google account. In other words, our smart system automatically spreads the promotion and delivers a small and safe amount of reviews on a daily basis.
  • We can't deliver them faster than we're told because we're trying (BUT DO NOT promise) to get people who are really interested in your place or business to leave a review.

Can I target users from certain countries only (Geo-target)?

Buy Google Reviews – We do not have a single country targeting. Instead, we support multiple countries (region) targeting. Simply select your desired Geo-target from the drop-down when you order. If your desired region isn't available from the drop-down option it means we do not support Geo-targeting for that region. Please note that Geo-targeted orders may take a longer time to deliver.

Google reviews Help Ranking Factor.

Reviews are estimated to make up to 10% of the ranking factors in Google. Moz's Local Search Ranking Factors demonstrate that organic local search gives a 6.47% weight to customer reviews, and this rises to 15% for local pack/finder ranking factors.

Local pack and local finder are local search page displays that show the pins in maps of local businesses. Local 3-pack means that no more than three results will be displayed, but the local finder will display more. Given that customer reviews account for 15% of factors making up your visibility in local pack/finder ranking, the importance of acquiring good reviews among local businesses should be high on any SME's agenda

Why should You choose Webhelpz?

Buy Google Reviews – If we do not offer your products on time, you will be refunded all your money. We give our work 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and 24/7 Customer Services. That way, you don't have to worry about Buying Our product and services Quality.

OnlineBoostup is cheap for this Service?

Buy Google Reviews – We always know the value of your money so we always give good things at a cheap price. You can compare our service with any place or site anywhere and get such good service at such a cheap cost. Also, you can buy Yelp reviews

The Power of Google

Buy Google Reviews – An average of 2.3 million Google searches are performed every single second. When a consumer searches for something as simple as 'florists near me' or 'family-friendly restaurants near me,' not only do they get a list of results, but they often see little yellow stars alongside it or below it, as well as little snippets of reviews left by previous customers.

Buy Google Reviews – When you consider that 85% of customers admit they read up to 10 reviews when trying to make a purchase decision, Google's power (and the power of those little yellow stars) becomes readily apparent.

Buy Google Reviews – If you are thinking that the power of Google reviews doesn't really apply to you because you are located in a small town where everyone knows everyone, think again. 92% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses and the first factor they use to judge a business is their google 5 star rating so then you have to buy local guide reviews