Turn To God When You Are Anxious

Turn To God When You Are Anxious

Although I have struggled with my faith before, I am so much happier with God in my life.
120

There are so many things that we are all anxious about, whether that be about a sporting event, an exam, a friendship, or an upcoming interview. Recently, there have been so many different events going on in my life that have caused me a lot of stress.

There are some people who see being stressed as another reason to turn away from God. However, I am not one of those people. I used to think that I could do everything by myself, but I soon realized this wasn't the case at all. I needed God.

I know that some people don't believe in everything happens for a reason, but I think that it does. God already knows what is going to happen in a few days or in 50 years. It gives me so much comfort knowing I have God watching over me. He only wants the absolute best for me because he loves me so much.

At the end of the day, someone is going to be disappointed with something we did. It's no wonder that we are constantly anxious about things. It's so easy to care about what other people are going to think about you or what will happen if you end up doing badly on an exam. The truth is that we are all human, and we are going to fail.

Yes, I said it. We are all going to fail, and it's going to keep on happening. We can't rely on each other to always be happy. We have to rely on God, who wants to give us all of his love. Honestly, God is so amazing if you think about it.

When Jesus died on the cross for us, he was suffering so much. He died for all of our sins that we have made in the past and the sins that we will make in the future. And yes, being anxious is actually a sin.

When you turn to God during times when you are anxious, you won't regret it. I have been starting to do this before big interviews or before important exams. Not only do I go into these with more confidence, but I go into it knowing that I will be loved no matter what.

In Psalm 94:19 it says "When my anxious inner thoughts become overwhelming, your comfort encourages me." I think that this is something that takes some time to fully understand and believe in. Although I have struggled with my faith before, I am so much happier with God in my life. Whenever I do feel anxious, I know that I can turn to God, who will relieve all of my anxieties.