Why You Should be Following the Adoring Geordian

Adore More with Geor

15
Adore More with Geor

After writing about " The Trendy Hippie " a couple weeks ago, it inspired me to continue writing about these amazing girls who share their love for fashion and follow their dreams.

So here is a little behind the scenes look at the brains behind Adore More with Geor.

When Geordian isn't blogging, she is hanging out with her fiance, spending time at the mall or working away at her full-time job at iHeartMedia in Dallas. She started blogging because fashion and writing has always been a passion of hers for as long as she could remember. So during her Junior year of college, she decided why not incorporate them both, and Adore More With Geor was born. Geordian has been consistently posting to her blog for a little over a year now.

I asked her how she came up with her blog name and she said, "My fiance, Austin, and I were brainstorming one day and I knew I wanted my name to rhyme. My friends always call me Geor for short, so we came up with Adore More with Geor."

Some of her biggest fashion icons are Lauren Conrad and Blake Lively's style. Her favorite fashion bloggers are:

Katey McFarlan from Chronicles of Frivolity

Emily Gemma from The Sweetest Thing

Lauren Kay Sims

"My fiance, Austin, has been the biggest and best support system for my blog. From being my photographer to encouraging me to keep pursuing my dreams, he has been a total rock star since I started AMWG," Geordian said.

One of Geordian's favorite outfits, which is also one of mine, is a dress with a pair of wedges, which is always her go-to. Anytime she doesn't know what to wear, she throws on a dress with wedges and she is ready to go! She says, "it's simple, but cute and put together!"

Geordian's favorite blog post she's ever written was "How He Asked." It includes how her fiance, Austin, proposed to her! It has been her biggest hit out of all her blog posts yet, and it was her favorite piece to write and share.

The most fun she's had was being able to work with so many different companies and learn about their brands and what they stand for, which Geordian also says is one of her favorite parts of the whole blogging process.

Her favorite look she's posted about so far was this “Barbie” look, click on the picture to see where to get it.

Her advice for anyone wanting to start their own blog, "JUST DO IT! Seriously, I am a firm believer in taking risks and chances and doing something you are passionate about. Blogging has become a hobby, that I hope turns into a career one day. I would encourage anyone that loves to write and is passionate about a certain topic to start a blog because honestly, what is there to lose?"

Geordian hopes to make a career out of this one day so she can dedicate all of her time to her blog. Her goal is that Adore More with Geor will be her full-time job in five years or less. She wants to work with several companies that are on her dream list, and inspire girls to live out their dreams just like she has.

Geordian has learned so much since starting this blog; "you cannot give up on yourself, even in the hardest of times. Also, that your followers are just a number and how many you have does not define who you are. This also goes hand-in-hand of what has been the most challenging part of blogging for me. There have been times where I have wanted to give up on my blog and just leave it as a thing in the past, but in those times I remind myself why I started Adore More with Geor. It can be very difficult being surrounded by so many talented and upcoming bloggers, but at the end of the day that just makes me want to strive after my dreams that much more."

Geordian is so adorable and passionate about what she does!
Check out more about her and her style on her blog: http://www.adoremorewithgeor.com/
And follow her on Instagram and Facebook!

P.S. Austin is a fabulous photographer for you Geordian!

Wanna read more from the Millennials of Texas? Check out our community page here.

Follow our Facebook page for all the newest articles!