WHY YOU NEED A LAWYER AFTER A PUBLIX ACCIDENT INJURY

Publix-related personal injury can leave you with a short-term or long-term disability, making it impossible for you to return home

15

If you ever find yourself involved in an accident at a Publix supermarket, you would want to do more than get treatment for yourself. One of the things you should not hesitate to get would be a good Publix Injury Accident Lawyer.

According to Louis Law Group, a Miami-based Publix Accident Injury Insurance Claims Lawyer, a Publix-related personal injury can leave you with a short-term or long-term disability, making it impossible for you to return home. Now, why would you want to put yourself in a more difficult situation by refusing to get yourself a lawyer?

YOUR LAWYER’S ROLE IN A PUBLIX RELATED PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM

Wondering exactly how your lawyer could be instrumental to your compensation after an accident in a Publix supermarket? Well, here are some ways:

• Gathering and Evaluation of Evidence: Before your insurance claim can be successful, you need evidence that shows the accident was not your fault. Your lawyer is in the best position to help with this. He would gather evidence to help him understand the actual cause of the accident, how the injuries happened, and the nature and extent of harm a client has suffered. Even though evidence gathering might be pretty overwhelming, an experienced lawyer knows how to go about it. Some of the types of evidence your lawyer may find helpful in proving a Publix accident claim include:
  1. Medical records
  2. The police report
  3. Witness statements
  4. Accident scene photographs
  5. Previous accidents at the place
  • Engaging in Negotiations: Here’s another reason you need to hire a lawyer after a Publix accident. Your lawyer would make sure to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf. Negotiations start with your lawyer making a “demand” for payment from the party at fault. In negotiating, an experienced public accident attorney would use the facts to present the strongest possible arguments for why the other party and their insurance company should pay damages and the appropriate value of the settlement. During this process, your lawyer would ensure that whatever agreement they reach is in your best interests.
  • Filing a Lawsuit: Although accidents at Publix supermarkets can be settled between the party at fault and the one claiming for settlement without filing a lawsuit, it sometimes becomes necessary. The other party and their insurance company may decide to reduce or evade the claim. If this happens, your lawyer would be prepared to take them to court if that would mean getting you your settlement. Because most insurance companies would prefer to pay the compensation outside court, most would settle once they learn of your intention to pursue legal actions.
  • Your lawyer would ensure your compensation accurately represents your injuries:One major complication of many accident claims is getting the compensation that is truly worth the injuries and pain from the accident. Sadly, insurance companies try to underplay the extent of the damages. This is why you need a lawyer that would present your injuries just as they are and get you the compensation that is fit for such injuries. Your lawyer would not only consider the effect of the injuries in the present but would also look at its long-term effect when deciding on the settlement.
  • Ensuring Payment: A significant role of your lawyer in your insurance claim is ensuring that your settlement gets to you. They would ensure that the insurance company does not just make empty promises about the payment. Instead, your lawyer would go to whatever lengths possible to ensure that the insurance company and the party at fault take responsibility.

HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO GET YOUR PUBLIC ACCIDENT INSURANCE CLAIM?

After a Publix accident, you would definitely want to know how long it would take before you are given your insurance claim. The duration depends on some factors:

• The extent of the injuries: When pursuing a Publix accident insurance claim, your lawyer would want to know the extent of your injuries, as this would be useful in determining what a befitting compensation would be. The process of evaluating the injuries might be quite long since it would involve various medical reports.
  • The other party’s readiness to negotiate: This is a significant determinant of the duration of an insurance claim. In some cases, the party at fault admits their fault and begins talk on settlement. However, in most cases, the party at fault and their insurance company try to reduce or evade the claim, thereby elongating the process.
In conclusion, you should not be the person that would prevent yourself from getting the compensation you deserve and be sure that a lawyer would make that possible. And just as stated by this Lawyer Roll article, https://www.lawyerroll.com/are-you-always-to-blame-for-slip-and-fall-accidents/, you do not have to waste your time on submitting claims or gathering proofs; that is the place of your lawyer.