Why You Can Never Stop Dreaming

Why You Can Never Stop Dreaming

No matter where you are in your life, always keep the dream in mind.
129

It has come to that point in the semester where we feel hopeless. We feel like we can’t do anything right, no matter how hard we try. We break down, we stress out, and sometimes we may even cry. Let the emotions out, express how you feel, but never stop dreaming and always keep this one thing in mind.

Keep in mind that if everything was easy, nothing would be worth the work, or the wait. I am sure you have felt like you have hit rock bottom, and that you have nowhere else to go. You feel like you need to quit before you start something new, and can’t face the challenge that is given to you.

Like I have said in my previous article “I Promise You, This Quote Will Change Your Life”, life IS like an EKG scan. You have to have ups and downs, otherwise, what is the point of life?

When you are broken down, take a deep breath, settle down for a minute, and think of the first step on getting back on track. Remind yourself of what you are capable of, remind yourself to just take one day at a time, and that you can do this, no matter what the task may be.

But always keep the dream in mind. How will you get there? If you give up now, will you ever get to where you want to be? How often do you think about the dream? Are you obsessed with it, live it and breathe the idea every day? Or do you just put it to the side, and barely keep it in mind?

You won’t get to where you want to be, or where you are meant to be if you stop dreaming. You could be left unhappy, jealous of others who are actually following your dream and feeling unfulfilled with where you are because you either gave up or didn’t try hard enough at what you did in the past.

Everything stacks on each other, and you can never get back up unless you have the motivation to try again. So yes, class may suck now, your job may suck now, or whatever it may be, may suck right now.

But keep in mind, if you are trying your best, working hard, and telling yourself that you will ‘overcome’, and to never forget the dream, the goal, the purpose you believe you were born to serve, you are bound to do anything, even the impossible.