Why I Will Never Settle For Less

Why I Will Never Settle For Less

Because every girl deserves the same amount of love that they give.

93
Why I Will Never Settle For Less
Google

Many people come to me and say "Jocelyn, you are so sweet and pretty, why are you single?"

I can start off by saying "I am picky, and I am okay with it"...because I am. My friends all me all of the time how I need to lower my standards, but that will never happen.

Yes, I am blessed for those who ask me out on dates...but the only problem is most girls only go for the gift or food that the man is paying for. This year a guy asked me to a concert and dinner on the same night, even though I did barely know him, I still said no. I am not going to go to a concert that costs nearly sixty bucks with a twenty dollar meal included to an expensive restaurant if I feel as if we are not going to work out in the long run. If I do not feel a connection from the start then I will not use the person to be my ATM.

I agreed on a simple meal and ended up really not liking him, so I can only imagine how bored I would have been at the concert.

My guy best friends treat me like an absolute princess, so I will not settle for less than that. Many guys treat girls so bad and then that girl is damaged by her past, so she does not want to move on to someone better. Yes, there are nice guys, but I have never found someone who is honest with me and will not talk to other girls at the same time. Someone who will not lie, cheat, or lead me on will be the person that I look forward to meeting and also the person that I have been praying for.

I am very adventurous and I love sports, so why would I want to find someone who is lazy and does not like sports?I also love the outdoors, so why would I want someone who stays in the house the entire day playing video games. To have someone watch baseball with is fine, but to just sit there while they play video games is not fine.

I want someone who I can connect with instead of just going on dates to take cute pictures with.

Guys who actually do not talk to every girl is very rare. It is very rare to find someone who is all about "you."

I will never settle for less because I know what I deserve and I would rather stay single until I find that.

Some guys do not understand how much they hurt a girl when they cheat or lie to them, so it leaves them heartbroken and having trust issues with the next person that does try coming along.