You Need To Give That Local Salon A Shot

10 Reasons To Glam Up With A Local Salon

Supporting a small business is so important and rewarding.

73
https://pixabay.com/en/people-hands-manicure-cuticle-2583493/

When you go to a popular salon the prices are expensive and there's most likely a wait. With a local salon, you're treated like a friend and a valued person as well as their client. You're supporting someone, not a corporation and that makes people, myself included, feel good about spending their money.

They're usually inexpensive

Because they are a small business they only charge as much as they need to.

They really care about giving you what you want

When a small salon is working on your nails, hair, etc. they're going to take their time and perfect it for you because they care about their clients LOVING what is being done.

The salon is not going to rush you out

When going to big salons, they pump customers in and out as quick as possible. Small businesses are likely to make you comfortable to ensure you're happy with your experience.

Your money isn't all they care about

You won't ever hear a small salon owner or stylist beg for a tip. They treat you well so you'll come again and if you tip (as you should) they will greatly appreciate you.

They take pride in their work

Many small businesses styled hairdressers and nail technicians will take photos of your hair/nails to show off the job they've done. This means they think they've done really well and cared about the end product.

They make you feel at home

They know you as a person not just a number on their list of customers.

Supporting a small business is empowering

When you are supporting someone who is working hard just like yourself it feels awesome to be able to help that person out!