Why I Think Music Is Inspiring

Why I Think Music Is Inspiring

From rock and roll to hip hop, music is an inspiring concept to many.

881
Why I Think Music Is Inspiring
All Music

Ever since I was in grade school, I have been listening to rock and roll and all its sub-genres. Back then, I had started to think about how this type of music had to come from somewhere, so I started doing a lot of researching to try and find out where rock and roll had originated from. This began the journey of music in my life.

I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this because many people know that the music industry has a rich history and most people find interest in a particular type of music. Mine just so happened to be rock and roll and I don't have one specific favorite sub-genre. My interests in rock range from pop-punk to classic rock, and everything in between. Growing up, I had a different interest in music than most of my friends, who were more interested in rap or country, neither of which had ever really caught my ear. So I started listening to more and more rock bands than I originally thought were out there.

As I dove deeper and deeper into the rock realm, I listened to the music more and more. By the time I was in high school, I had learned more things about famous guitarists and singers and what had caused them to begin playing rock. The generations of rock artists had shown me that music is very inspiring to people. They have used it to tell the world what was going on during that time and how the world should feel about it. This is still seen with many artists today, specifically when political and social issues arise within society.

The main reason as to why I think music is inspiring is due to the fact that it requires the insight of someone or a group of people to make a song that many people will also like. That requires coming up with ideas that will appeal to people. This is inspiring to many because it shows people that artists were once just regular people who were noticed for their talent. With technology, it is easier to be noticed and become an inspiration for many. YouTube or SoundCloud are great ways for musicians nowadays to get their voices heard and makes waves within the industry.

Music itself is one of the more inspiring things in life because it is created using emotion and often performed with the same emotion which triggers emotions in other people and can make people feel a certain way. Music's ability to contain emotion is one of the key concepts in which I have found to prove that music is truly inspiring and can give regular people the confidence and effort needed to become their own inspiration. The source of inspiration that is presented in a lot of music can originate from everyday things and that is also one other reason why music can be a source of inspiration to others. Music will always be thought of as being very creative in my mind and inspiring to others no matter what kind of music someone listens to.