Why The Friend Who Came Into Your Life The Quickest, Last The Longest

Why The Simplest Friendships Last a Lifetime
38

Friendships are complicated. They come in all kinds of different forms and happen for different reasons. I am a firm believer that everyone comes into your life for a reason. Some come suddenly and ditch, some take time form, and some come suddenly and you feel like you’ve known them your entire life. No awkward stage, no feeling annoying for hitting them up daily or asking them when they can hang out, never feeling uncomfortable about your conversations, never feeling like a nuisance.

I am so grateful for these friends for being so upfront and inviting. They were so confident in themselves and friendly, which is super respectable. It was so easy to talk to them about anything at any time. I’m am so grateful for all the memories we share and will share in the future.

1. They’re Confident In Themselves

They say whatever your friends are, you eventually become. Who wouldn’t want to rub off of a little confidence? For someone to be so approachable right off the bat, they have to be confident. They have to be able to feel comfortable approaching those they don’t know very well, which also makes them appear very inviting.

2. They Are Very Inviting

Obviously, to feel that they are very approachable means that they are inviting, aka they’re friendly and respectful.

3. You “Just Click”

To “just click” clearly there has to be a reason. Either you guys are basically the same person or just simply get along really well, which is great.

4. No Awkward Conversations

It’s super easy to talk to them about anything. Nothing seems to be off the table and no one feels uncomfortable. A friendship isn’t a friendship until you see what’s beyond their walls.

5. You Don’t Feel Like A Nuisance

You can text them/SnapChat them daily and it just feels normal. You can ask them to hang out whenever, even if it’s just to go on a coffee run. Feeling like a bother is one of the worst feelings in any relationship, so to skip over that is such a relief.

6. Y’all Form The Best Memories

From the very beginning, you guys were able to experience fun little adventures with plenty of stories and inside jokes. A memory holds a bond, and a bond is the element that causes you to care about someone, and then you’re stuck. Not always a bad thing, though, because it always means more memories are open to form.