Why Stylish Designs are Important in Activewear

they can be used for various purposes and not only while exercising

9

Many people do not know that, but really good designs in activewear are of the utmost importance. As everyone has surely seen, there have been days when people used to do sports with old trousers and shirts: now we see athletes that use technical and elegant Athleisure, brand clothing and designer training suits, this is because they want to look good, feel safe and show their active lifestyle through fresh and functional clothing.
The activewear is, in fact, a business currently booming, and there are many options for everyone: cheap, Premium, retro, neon, fashionable, and so on. But why is design important? Let's see it below.

1. Versatility
Thinking about multiple uses is important when designing activewear. For customers, it is useful if the clothes are multifunctional and versatile, so they can be used for various purposes and not only while exercising. This is actually one of the reasons why the sportswear industry is booming, as such garments have become increasingly popular as fashionable clothes for many people, especially for those who live and love sports.

2. Esthetic
Yes, appearances matter! If you spend a lot of time in the gym or doing sports, you can also spend those hours with luxury activewear. On top of that, nice looking clothes can inspire you to go further, build confidence, as well as give extra energy and motivation.
There are also logos, which are another visible trend in sportswear in these days. Using big and bold logos like the ones available in Lotus On Air (LOA) garments are really an excellent idea.

3. Fit and shape
Another very important factor to take into account in the design is the adjustment. The clothes must be well seated so that the athletes do not have to adjust it while exercising. The designs of the garments must be practical, and they must be well tested. Nothing is more annoying than having to pull the hood up or pants while training. There is the importance of the adjustment. The well-designed pieces fit perfectly in the users and remain safe, firm and flattering throughout the exercise.
At LOA we have worked to improve the fitting of our garments based on the valuable comments from customers, and we will continue to do so in the future to ensure that our designs are the best.

4. Materials
Quality materials help to maintain the athlete's ideal temperature and provide the right amount of support and pressure; it is also very important to think about the ability to wash the fabric because sports clothes should be washed regularly. Fortunately, higher quality fabrics often recover well after washing, helping them to maintain their shape.
When it comes to aesthetics, nobody wants to wear leggings that are made of too thin cloth, so it is important that manufacturers are selective with the materials they use.
If you like how they look and feel comfortable, why not also wear sports clothes while running errands, catch up with a friend or go shopping?

In summary, nowadays it is great to be able to enjoy incredible and quality activewear. If sports and workouts are an important part of your lifestyle, definitely spend a little more on high-quality materials, with great fit and designs that satisfy your eyes, is preferable. The most important thing is to feel good when you exercise, as well as to be sure of how you look.