Why We Should Appreciate Music

Why We Should Appreciate Music

We are a part of the rhythm nation

43
Why We Should Appreciate Music
www.pexels.com

Music has been here forever. Music has been around long before me and I hope that it will continue to be here long after I'm gone. Music is incredible, and here's why.

Music can move you. Not only emotionally, but it can make you want to get up and physically dance too. Music can take you through so many different emotions it's incredible.

From feeling at your lowest low and feeling like there is nothing else in this world but that sadness, to the song you'll remember forever because, at that moment, you fell in love. Music can make your heart race, and it can beat along to your heart. Music can make you run faster or even go slower. It's crazy how many things music can do.

It's also crazy about how many different types of music there is. Music may have similar sounds, but it's crazy how many sounds there are. Music can be country, with the purest of guitar sounds. There are no heavy drops, no bass boosting beats, it's just simple.

Or you can have those heavy drops and bass boosting beats. Music can be all violins and a yelling voice that is so smooth, we call it opera. Or it can be a screaming voice to the sound of drums beating and guitars slamming. It's all so different.

We should appreciate music and all its different sounds. Without music, I think our world would be dull. Walking from place to place wouldn't be the same. That song that gets you through that last part of your workout wouldn't be there, and that song you play explaining everything you feel for your lover, wouldn't be playing at your wedding.

A world without music I think would be sad, and a world without music I think would be strange. Music can be someone's therapy, and I think music is so much more. Even if it's just background music, it still is there and making its impression.

We should never forget music and we should continue to share songs with each other, and play these tunes that will always have the right words to say, even when we are speechless.