Why Personalized Postcards are Back in Fashion?

Whom are you going to send the next one?

18

Postcards have been a very historic and popular mode of communication. In the past, every major news used to be shared through postcards only.

But then with time, other modes started taking over. When phones came, postcards started going out of fashion. And then came internet, and hence Facebook, Whatsapp, etc. took over phones as well. Now people prefer wishing on Whatsapp rather than making a call even.

And this has been a case from many years now. But as the time passes, people need change, right?

Return of Postcards

Wishing on Internet has become so common that people have started finding it boring. Wherever you look, you will find Whatsapp wishes, or at max phone calls. But there is nothing new and exciting in it now. What can be done to bring that enthusiasm back?

You might have heard of the famous saying, What goes around comes around!

The same can be related here as well. Postcards that were once out of fashion have started coming back. History repeats itself. And so, postcards have become very much in fashion now. To bring something new in the wishes, people have started preferring these postcards over Whatsapp or other internet wishes to send to their closed ones.

And for that, they either buy and send a single card, or order them in bulk from services like 55printing. Earlier it was a bit lengthy process to send a card. You had to go to a store, purchase a card, write your message, and post it. But now, all of this can be done at home as well. Most of the people have printers at their homes, so all they have to do is make a beautiful card on any device and print a postcard. Now you just need to post it to your preferred address.

People have either started doing this for sending individual cards, or send in bulk. Since bulk printing cannot be done at home, there are many services and centres which take your request for bulk printing and give you a requested number of postcards. Here as well, you just need to send them to different addresses.

These personalized postcards have become the current trend and people are really enjoying this phase. So what are you waiting for? Get started with the wishes till the time it is running in fashion.