I have never made a bucket list of things I am not capable of. Instead, my bucket list that I make every year is filled with things that I know will make me happy.

I gather things together that have made my years in the past so incredible and make it a bucket list. I want to return to do these things.

I'm the first to say I'm jealous of the person I was in 2016 and part of 2017 so my bucket lists since then have including small events and activities that made me happy. In a way, I'm trying to relive what it was like feeling so good all the time. Sure I add in a few possible items that are new and exciting and something I've always wanted to do, but making this list isn't just about reliving what you did, but checking off more items.

There's nothing more satisfying than picturing your perfect year and being able to check off all the things you wanted to do. Like as much as I'd want to put Fly to Greece and jump into an underwater cave off of a boat that I've been sailing around the Mediterranean Sea (yes I want to do that), it's just not that feasible. There's a small chance I could do that, but should I just leave off all the other cool things that I've done before? If I put things on my bucket list that aren't exactly guaranteed but they are more feasible and will make my year equally as good, then why leave them off.

I've included things like attending the state fair, an NCSU basketball game, eating at my favorite restaurant a certain number of times, going camping, etc. All of which I've done before but they make my year interesting!

So when making your bucket list, think back to what's made you happy in the past and try to do them again! Make 2019 and all years in the future the best!