Why a Best Friend is a Best Friend

Why a Best Friend is a Best Friend

7
Why a Best Friend is a Best Friend

My best friend has been by side for almost 5 years now- And when I say best friend I mean my go-to, personal therapist and comedian, and literal other half. I can truthfully say that I would not be me without her. Friendship is such a gift; one that we should remind ourselves of daily. I am crazy thankful to have been given a best friend who always, without fail, shows unconditional love- the kind a best friend should show.

You know a best friend from others because they...

Tell you how it is 

"maybe he's just busy," "maybe they forgot and have something going on," "maybe he didn't mean it"

no no no... your best friend will be there to call out the "no's"

they will remind you of what you deserve and call you out when you're wrong, and they won't be afraid to do it. My best friend isn't scared to tell me when I am being dramatic or reading too much into a situation- she brings me back into reality and helps me see truth

Listen to your rants- and guide you through them

A blessing to me has been knowing that no matter how big or small a problem is- I can call my best friend and know that she will talk me through it. Most of all though, I am thankful to that she will just listen. In the past 5 years there has been a heck of a whole lot that has gone down in our lives and we have gotten each other through it rant by rant. Plus it always help knowing they have your back and will support you no matter what:)

You can share EVERYTHING

I truly think my best friend knows me better than I know myself. She knows everything there is to know about me and could tell ya anything there is to tell- the good, the bad, the embarrassing, and the ugly

You are a part of the family 

I would consider my best friends family my second family- the people who I know have my back and support me just as my own family does

Jordan is my best friend and the most serving, kind-hearted, compassionate, giving, and funniest person I know. I love her like a sister and am blessed beyond measure by her friendship.

Here's to having a best friend that makes you- well, you!!