Even Though People Say, "i'm hatin' it", Here Are 5 Reasons Everyone Else Is Still Saying, "i'm lovin' it"

Even after 64 years, McDonald's is as popular as ever, even though they have had a noticeable decline in quality over the years.

4

Many people have somethings against McDonald's, whether it be their morals with animals and the environment or just their food in general. Here are some reasons that people continue to go to McDonald's despite the facts:

Fast

Photo by Sepet on Unsplash

Like other fast-food chains, McDonald's is an informal style of restaurant where people go if they want food fast and don't have the time or patience to wait around for food that would taste better but take longer to make. Since McDonald's has pre-made food it doesn't take them long to serve you once you order.

Convenient

Photo by Barry McGee on Unsplash

McDonald's is very much a convenience if nothing else as they offer everything they can to intise you. Most are open 24/7, they have a drive-thru, some have a play place to entertain your kids, and they also serve coffee in addition to the food. Also, there are close to 14 thousand McDonald's in the US alone which can sometimes make it the closest and quickest way to get a meal.

Affordable

Photo by Allef Vinicius on Unsplash

On average, nothing on the menu is over $10 and most burgers fall around $1 - $2 making it a no-brainer for people who happen to be less fortunate or don't want to spend much money. The trade-off though is that the quality of the food is not the best, and as the idiom goes, "you get what you pay for".

Great Advertising

Photo by XUNO. on Unsplash

McDonald's baits people with their advertisements of hearty, delicious-looking food, only to deliver a poor excuse for food. It's the real-life version of clickbait but it costs you money that could be better spent elsewhere. An interesting side-note is that in other countries, McDonald's food actually closely relates to what you see in advertisements; the 'Big N' Tasty' is actually big and tasty rather than small and tasteless.

Another method of McDonald's advertising is their iconic jingle and slogan, 'i'm lovin' it' which was introduced in 2003 and helped their stocks climb back up the market after they had experienced a massive drop.

Well-Known

Photo by Oluwakorede Enoch Adeyanju on Unsplash

McDonald's has been around for 64 years, which has given it plenty of time to build up a name for itself. Their logo, also known as the 'Golden Arches' is an iconic and globally-known symbol making it easy to see why it one of the most well known fast-food chains in the world.