Why Logan Paul Should Get Off The Internet ASAP

I cannot believe I have to explain why what he did was wrong, but here we are.

285
Howldb.com

This topic might be a bit late, but excuse me for having a life prior to Logan Paul’s fuckery in the beginning of 2018.

This entire Logan Paul thing is a giant disaster and the Youtuber should be entirely embarrassed, ashamed, and apologetic towards all Asian ethnicities - but he isn’t. Logan Paul does not really care that he greatly offended an entire nation or that he basically showed his young viewers that racism towards Japanese people is okay. He basically acted like a fool to get views and he thought it was hilarious.

The truth about his actions is as follows:

-His young viewers will perhaps believe its okay to mock ethnicities.

-People will perhaps continue as Logan Paul did in being racist.

-He made American tourists, as a whole, look like racist assholes.

Logan Paul does not deserve our forgiveness or our understanding because there is no forgiving racism and I can never understand why a person would be racist in the first place. Ignore this terrible man and stop promoting new videos or his brother’s. Stop keeping him in positive limelight after he desecrated a forest that holds deep meaning and respect in Japanese culture.

Stop letting racists win!

You would think this would be obvious for people, but apparently it isn’t since people are still finding excuses for Logan Paul’s actions at the suicide forest and in Japan overall.

The simple thing is: Logan Paul deserves all of the hate he is receiving.

God forbid we saw a Japanese Youtuber mocking Christianity or something of the like in America. They would never live it down and they would be given more hate and disrespect than Paul is after doing far worse intentionally. Yes, intentionally. Perhaps he did not mean to find a dead body in the suicide forest, but it’s called SUICIDE FORREST! What the hell else did he think he would find?!

And he disrupted Japanese culture on the streets while holding up stereotypical Japanese actions or voices. He mocked the entire country and what it held sacred.

I have heard rumors that Japan was going to ban this kid from coming back to the country because of the disrespect and offensive things he did. I think Japan should ban anyone who decides to mock them to such a degree that they would laugh at a suicide victim in an important and sacred forest.

But I think the Paul’s should be getting off of the Internet entirely as soon as they possibly can because in this world we don’t need any more assholes and offensive people. In 2018 we already still have to deal with having a clown as a president and with Nazis rising from the shadows.

So, goodbye Logan Paul – you won’t be missed.