Why I’m Ready To Go Back To School

Why I’m Ready To Go Back To School

5 Reasons Why Going Back To College Is Exciting
4

1 It’s Syllabus Week

It’s like a week long holiday for college kids. Your work load is light (if you even have any), and your stress is at an all time low. You can go out without a (school related) worry in the world. Take advantage of it while you can.

2 You Get Reunited With Everyone

You just went an entire month without your best friends. THE SEPARATION ANXIETY IS REAL. Which means a special crazy night out is definitely due.

3 Gasparilla

While we’re on the topic of getting reacquainted with your friends. What’s a more perfect way to do that than go to the craziest pirate festival of the year? The timing is practically perfect.

4 You’ve Been Home For Too Long

Don’t get me wrong, being home is great. The nostalgia is great. The home cooked meals are great. Seeing your pets is AMAZING…and of course the people too. It’s great to see everyone again, but it no longer feels like home. It feels weird living at home again and having people in charge of you again. It’s time to go back to your new home, where you at least try to be a grown independent.

5 All The New Memories That Will Form

College is supposed to be the time of your life and it has itself proven to be ever since you started. All the pictures you take, pool parties and concerts you go to, and bad decisions that become good stories aren’t ready to come to an end, and I’m sure you’re anxious to get back to making these things happen again.

Sure college can be stressful, but it can be spectacular. New people come into your life constantly, new adventures take place so unexpectedly, and things you’ve never imagined would happen, do. It is completely up to you on how you want to spend these four years, but remember that you are young and you will never get this opportunity again. After all, “No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep.”