Why former Marijuana drug trafficker Dannye mcintosh #05361028 should be released from federal prison

Dannye mcintosh is the long time friend of comedian Mike Epps

118

When 1000 pounds of Marijuana was found in a tractor trailer. DANNYE MCINTOSH was arrested and later sent to federal prison to serve 360 months or 30 years. TODAY MARIJUANA IS ALMOST LEGAL in every state. Dannye mcintosh who know longer wants to pursue a life of crime. Now runs the prison barbershop. He is respected by most prison guards who say that they would love to see him released from prison. He grew up with Mike Epps in tiny Indianapolis Indiana and both had dreams of making it out. DANNYE NEVER WANTED A HAND OUT.Today Marijuana convictions should be overturned by legislation but they are slow. Judges have the authority under the First step act but not many of them have made the initiative to correct these. Misguided sentences and the career offender enhancements for non violent offenders should not keep a rehabilitated man who has learned and perfected a trade in prison. You can write him at Dannye mcintosh#05361028. Terre.haute fci po box 33 terre haute ,Indiana 47808 and express your opinions.