Why Family Parties are the Best Type of Parties

237
bbcuisine

If you come from a big family or not, almost every family party is always eventful. You look forward to the holidays even more because of the party that goes with it and you enjoy the party more when you're older because you finally understand what they are talking about and can just sit back and get all the details about it. There are different types of people at the party and each of them add on to why family parties are the best.

1. There's someone in the room taking pictures of everything that is happening.

2. There's the really drunk relative who normally doesn't get too drunk.

3. There is one always by the food.

4. There is one who is telling you about his or her "glory days."

5. There's the one who think they can dance.

6. There's the one who only talks about themselves.

7. There's the one who only wants to know about you.

8. There is always one crying.

9. There's the one on her phone.

10. There is someone who turns into a prankster.

11. There is always at least one person who thinks they are the next American Idol.

12. There is a babysitter.

13. There is one who always wants to play a game.

14. There is always one who is somehow everywhere and you don't notice because they are so quiet.

15. There is one who is just giving out money.

16. There is someone who is all over the pets in the house.

17. There is someone always with the baby and it is not the parents.

18. There is always someone cleaning and trying to make sure everything doesn't get destroyed.

19. There is the one who is taking food out at 2 am.

20. There is the DJ who plays bad music.

21.There is the DJ who plays good music.

22. There is the grandparent who is telling funny stories about their kids.

23. There is the little cousin who is making a scene.

24. There is the one relative you run from when you see or hear them coming.

25. There is the relative that keeps asking you about school, boyfriends, marriage and kids and all you want to do is laugh at them because that is at least 10 years down the line.

26. There is the awkward/ creepy relative.

27. There is the drunk relative who is always drunk whenever there is a party.

Sometimes at the party you are very overwhelmed with everyone and their craziness but these are the people that make your party so much fun. They make you remember the party and talk about it forever. It brings your family together.

Some may not remember their night at all but that's when most know it was a good one. Family parties are something that most people always look forward because no one is thinking about all of the problems or things that they have to do, they are there to celebrate and have a fun time with their family. Family parties are the best parties because it is with your family.