If you're trying to decide what time of year you want to plan your wedding day, just know that fall weddings are undoubtedly the best... for many reasons. Here's why I want to have an autumn wedding — and you should, too.
1. Spring and summer weddings are overdone.
2. It is the perfect weather outside, no one will be freezing or sweating.
Plus the weather is crisp and gorgeous.
3. Pumpkins and leaves create a whole new kind of colorful glow.
4. Festivities can include roasting s'mores, sitting on hay bails, drinking cider and cocoa, and carving pumpkins.
5. Pretty lanterns and lights.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.