Why Do You Support Trump?

I Don't Understand How People Can Support Donald Trump As President Of The United States

A break-down of some his offensive comments on Twitter.

227

Growing up in the political climate of the twenty-first century has been nothing short of interesting. With presidents accused of being non-American Citizens, and some having conspiracy theories chasing them it is no wonder politics in America is a joking matter. The main event of the joke happens to be Donald Trump. When Trump was elected into presidency the world as we knew it ended. Our president's main form of communication became tweets, his wife stealing speeches from previous first ladies. In this article, I won't be taking a political stance on what Trump has done to this country the good nor the bad.

I will be coming at this article from a humanistic approach and preach out morals because a man without morals is no man to follow.

Let us start with misogynistic comments, shall we? In 2018 Trump had a rampage of tweets following the Stormy Daniels showdown. He tweeted calling her a "horse face" among countless other offensive tweets. In 2015 during his campaign, he bashed Clinton with awful comments about her appearance, "Look at that face. Would anybody vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" from September 9, 2015. Trump is someone who will say whatever to get the attention off of him and in the end, be a bully while doing it. It seems as though he never graduated from elementary school where name calling should have stayed.

Moving on to his complete idiocy, his stance on global warming. With articles and reports being published year-round of the dangers of climate change, and the effects on the planet from PLOS Biology and "The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science" anyone who disagrees with climate change is disagreeing with evidential facts based off of years of research. The fact that our president took his time to tweet out a mockery of climate change, implying that he believes Global Warming is only, in fact, the warming of Earth.

Trump also took America off the table for the Paris Climate Deal in 2017.

Finally, we can talk about all of the unspeakable laws that Trump has passed? In 2018 there was a tsunami of reports of the immigration camps that Trump signed an executive order on a policy to detain entire families together in these "camps" ignoring the legal time limits on the detention of minors.

The only counteract for this is that Trump is putting America first, but this can be slapped back into the Trump supporter's face. Trump is turning his back on American soldiers after tweeting in 2017 that he would ban trans military service. The Trump administration will be able to enforce its ban on transgender people serving openly in the military. Trump backed his ban up by stating that "Our military must be focused, cannot be burdened with the disruption that transgender in the military would entail." Trump's ban allows transgender soldiers to fight, but only if they enlist under their biological gender.

All of these tweets and horrible comments are just a pinch in the bowl full of questionable things that the president has done during his short term so far. None of these include the racist comments that the president has made or even the rape and sexual assault allegations by more than thirty women. The president has done a few things that have benefited our country but the questions that I keep coming back to are is the good outweighing the bad? And what if he wasn't a white wealthy man? I encourage you to do your research, to ask yourself questions, and to take a stance for this country because after his presidency Trump will go back to a multi-billionaire, while we have to stand back and try to fix what is left of our broken country.