Why I Have Turned To Rely On Essential Oils

Essential oils are truly a blessing.

26

Relying on essential oils and going chemical free is easier and better than you think.

Essential oils are truly a blessing.

Thanks to my boyfriends mom I have began using YoungLiving Essential oils and products. This has been life changing. Growing up one of my chores was always cleaning the bathroom. I remember having to open all windows, use the exhaust fan to evacuate the fumes as I cleaned. I would have to wait to shower or use the other bathroom if needed. Bugs love me. I always always have bug spray and sunblock on. I remember being sticky and itchy after spraying myself with store bought spray. Again with the fumes, they couldn't be sprayed indoors nor on the boat due to making the seats sticky. I've used laundry detergent before and my clothes would come out with blue stains. Yes, there are other detergents that wouldn't do this to my clothes but again with the chemicals. The dryer sheets aren't expensive but if you think about how many times you wash clothes and how many you throw away they begin to pile up.

To those who go organic or all natural when at the grocery store, why should your cleaners or medicines be any different? I feel cleaner, the house smells better, there is no residue, no stains, no waste. Save your health, save the world all in one.

Any DIY readers? Nows your chance. From bath bombs, candles, perfumes, make up, lotions, chapsticks, EVERYTHING you can make yourself. They are great for people who have allergies because YoungLiving specifically creates make up, lotions, bath bombs, other products that are able to be purchased! YoungLiving sells diffusers for all different needs with all different styles, even some for kids! Speaking of kids, there is a whole oil collection that benefits children directly. Blends are good purchases and investments for those who would rather not worry about mixing their own oils. Whether you have headaches or are anxious oils can help. Blends are in bottles or roll-ons. Individual oils are also available for these occurances. Youngliving has Lemon, Lime, Citrus, etc that can be added to food or drinks for a healthy add too and can be toted anywhere! Guess what, they even sell totes. There is a Thieves cleaner which replaces kitchen, bathroom, etc cleaners. There is Thieves soap, dish washer cleaner and laundry detergent. There is even toothpaste! Do you need help with cleansing? There are products for that as well, self cleansing is amazing for health and even weightloss. I cannot contain my excitement when it comes to the blessed results YoungLiving can offer.

When it comes to essential oils themselves they have many uses. For instance, lavender can be used as an air freshener, a calming/relaxing scent when angry or frustrated or would just like to sleep. You can also rub some on a cut (works in place of Neosporin). This is just to name a few. This also goes for most of the oils as well. The possibilities are endless!

For those of you who are not sure what essential oils are, they are a natural oil made from plants and roots. The oil is distilled, having the benefits and fragrance of the plant it is extracted from. YoungLiving is 100% natural, if you go on their webpage (http://youngliving.com) there is a whole section just explaining where the oils come from and how YoungLiving has came about.

At the beginning I wondered "what will I do with these?" But after I did more research I was amazed. I cannot brag about them enough. Now good oils and products are pricey, same as if you were to buy hair products. Yes it's cheaper to buy boxed dye and color your hair at home but doesn't it feel and look better to be done by a professional? The price differences are obvious but worth it. This goes for oils as well. Cheaper oils sometimes are not natural or are watered down, etc. this dilutes the effects. When it comes to your children, pets, your own health why not make the change? Attached are some images of what oils can be used for. I use and support YoungLiving specifically. Once you start it is impossible to stop.

Attached are some images and also some Pinterest links for those who have accounts you can check out some of the useful benefits I have found. Research on Google, Pinterest or ask me for more information or regarding any questions. (jshelbywright@yahoo.com) is my email and I would be more than happy to help getting you on board with the amazing benefits the Earth has provided.

After the pictures are the Pinterest links. Take advantage of this information and use it to the best of your ability.

The first link is for Essential Oils uses for Women's Health

http://pin.it/Hw7j6Wg

This link is for Natural Remedies

http://pin.it/Z7kyHkh

If you want more information on essential oils as a whole this link gives basic facts.

http://pin.it/WsHIgcM

This link is for the DIY lovers, check this out for many recipes to replace products we use everyday!

http://pin.it/1OqRTRg

I truly hope this article was beneficial to you! Please keep researching, your knowledge will grow each and everyday with these oils.