Why I Date Men With Tattoos

Why I Date Men With Tattoos

You believe in the Lord and power of tattoos....say whaaaaa?

757
Why I Date Men With Tattoos
Needles & Sins

I grew up Catholic (still practice), and I go to church. I pray and thank the Lord for waking me up each day. I have been raised to thank the Lord for the meals on my plate, and my family gathered around the table. I am baptized and confirmed and like my siblings, at this point in our lives we chose to worship the Lord, no one forces us to be God's children, we wholeheartedly believe it.

A controversial topic between (for lack of better words) church goers and non-church goers is the idea of tattoos. Thus bringing me to my next point and the actual reason of this article (no this was not a "religious conversion" article).

Tattoos.

I do not have one tattoo on my body. I go to church and don't have a tattoo, which makes me easily fall under the category of a Bible Thumper right? WRONG! I do not have any tattoos, but I can easily appreciate the art and skill behind each and every one. The best tattoos always have a story behind them and I have always enjoyed symbolism in artwork. As a thriving and successful 20-year-old, I have relatively high standards for the people I chose to date. I have about five or six characteristics that I look for in a man and tattoos are one of them.

5 REASONS WHY I DATE GUYS WITH TATTOOS

That "Bad Boy" Status. C'mon ladies, we all know we like it. It's the rough around the edges, adventurous, spontaneous characteristic that every girl loves to have. It is the same feeling as riding on the back of a motorcycle or skydiving. You look at him and feel a rush of a "prrrrr kitty cat" sound.

He has an artistic side. Art is shown in many different ways and for a man to possibly have thought up the idea or sketch per tattoo excites me. I love to think outside of the box. He must have some creative light bulb in his brain, rather than one that knows every detail to the NFL draft.

The placement of his tattoos. I personally am not a huge head to toe tattoo kind of girl. However when the possible dating candidate has tattoos in hideable places I think that shows me he is conscious of the business aspect. In many places, it is still shunned to have tattoos in the workplace. Being able to cover his tattoos is a sign of awareness to the society conformity.

He's romantic. Oh yes, men with tattoos have a way with their words. It is the whole ambiance of them. The rustic, rigid voice saying the sweetest things! It's like living in a movie! Tattoos may cover emotional scars, he may have gone through something that makes him cherish you all the more

Lastly, he isn't afraid of commitment. GREEN LIGHT! If ya boy can get a tattoo that will be on him for the rest of his life, he most certainly can choose to leave the ex in the past, make decisions and put a ring on your finger. If he can keep the tattoos, I'm sure he can keep you too.