Why Cupcake Tuesday Is The Greatest Day Of The Week

It's the only reason to love Tuesday's

117

When I say cup, you say cake! CUP-CAKE, CUP-CAKE! The only reason to visit the dining hall on a Tuesday is to make your own cupcake decked in your favorite type of frosting. Whether you're a chocolate chick, a vanilla addict or down with the swirl, there's truly something for everyone. Sometimes, there's even colored frosting! Here’s why I and many others live for cupcake Tuesday.

1. Cupcake Tuesday makes you believe in Sodexo

One day a week, you receive the greatest gift: a make your own cupcake and hope in humanity.

2. You say you're not going to have one

.....

“No, I don’t need the calories”

3. But you do anyway, and it's damn good.

“I guess I’ll go to the gym, or maybe not”

4. You get to show your creativity

You can say to your friends, “look at this amazing cupcake I decorated,” when it’s really just vanilla icing with chocolate sprinkles.

5. You can post a cute Snapchat story with your cupcake

“Is this snap worthy?” If you’re a good friend, you’ll say yes.

6. You control how much frosting you put on your cupcake

If you want half a jar, you can have half a jar.

7. You can have as many cupcakes as you want

You can even take one to go!

8. You can put as many sprinkles on it as you like!

Rainbow or black? Or both? The decision never gets easier.

9. All around, it’s the happiest day of the week

“Is it Tuesday?” YES

Overall, cupcake Tuesday makes Tuesday's the best day of the week-- that and Tower Tuesday. Cupcake Tuesday is one thing that we can thank Sodexo for. Party trick, try putting your ice cream in the middle of the cupcake to make a cupcake ice cream sandwich. It's a winner, let me tell you.