Why Consider Living in a Penthouse?

Why Consider Living in a Penthouse?

Penthouse

18
Why Consider Living in a Penthouse?

Selecting the type of home one wants to live in is one of the tedious tasks. Apartment or residential, city or country, inland or coast are some of the possible options available in the housing sectors.

Each one of the options has its pros and cons. If one values the benefits of an apartment and doesn’t want to do away with the space, penthouses in Atlanta seem to be a perfect choice. One can get hold of multiple options when it comes to selecting a penthouse. The city and countryside view penthouses are both popular choices among people. The picturesque city skyline, mountains, beaches, etc., are magical and breathtaking spectacles.

What is a penthouse?

A penthouse is referred to as the top-most floor of a high-rise residential apartment building. They differ from typical apartments in multiple ways. Penthouses are known to be featured with multiple luxury attributes like spacious living areas, and large terrace areas. In other words, penthouses are considered the latest trend in the urban real estate market. Home-seekers without any budget limitations prefer investing in a penthouse.

High-standard features

When one plans to invest in a penthouse, it means he/she is ready to experience high-end amenities and facilities. Since it is a luxury property, one can expect a spa-like ensuite, chef-inspired kitchen design, superior floor plans, designer lighting, and the list goes on. One of the most highlighting features of a penthouse is its customized fittings and finishes that are unique and second to none. Some high-standard features of a penthouse that one can experience are:

●Big windows with natural light inflow

●Spacious that other units in the residential building

●A spacious master suite with a luxury master bathroom

●Designed high ceilings

●Energy-efficient equipment and systems

●Private outdoor space and terrace area

●Direct access to the elevator

●A spacious entertainment space

●Fully- equipped modern kitchen with high-end appliances and an in-built dining area

Picturesque views

Similar to movies and magazines, a penthouse seeker can enjoy unparalleled picturesque views. This is one of the vital aspects that seekers for penthouses in Atlanta look for and give importance to. The thought of sipping morning coffee looking over the city skyline, and enjoying the sun setting in the oversized kitchen area is thrilling and exciting. Out of so many features and characteristics of a penthouse, the unhindered views of the city skyline, or natural landscapes remain top on the list.

Generous balcony space and outdoor space access

Private outdoor space is one aspect that residents of apartments miss the most. In a luxury penthouse apartment, one can enjoy having his/her personal outdoor space in the form of a generous balcony, a patio, or an outdoor deck area. Thus, the penthouse owners get additional space to host parties and entertain their guests. Furthermore, the private outdoor space is meant to relax and enjoy all kinds of weather conditions. It is the responsibility of the penthouse owners to maintain and clean their private outdoor areas and spaces.

Extra onsite facilities

Yet another highlighting aspect of investing in a penthouse is the additional onsite facilities one enjoys. They are:

●Thermostat-controlled underground parking space

●Guest suites

●Storage lockers

●Onsite caretaker

●Community gardens

●Recreational or social rooms

●Lounges for owners

●Billiards and bar

●Designated playground and outdoor space

●Media rooms and libraries

●Pet daycare, and groomer

●Fitness centers

●Private swimming pool

●Outdoor landscaping services

The penthouses in Atlanta offer the above-mentioned onsite facilities to the owners.

Spacious floorplans and privacy

Penthouse owners benefit from spacious floorplans and thereby can indulge in luxury living. The penthouses mostly feature premium square footage when compared with other units of the residential building. Depending on the locality, and price, the luxury penthouse floorplan incorporates a minimum of 5000 and more square feet area, with multiple bedrooms, washrooms, entertainment areas, private terraces, swimming pools, and so on.

Since penthouses are located on the top-most location of a building, one can enjoy the utmost privacy. Unlike other units of the building, one will not find himself/herself surrounded by occupants on all sides. Moreover, there is no need to share any common areas, as the penthouse owners have their private terrace, deck, patio, and swimming pool areas. Being on the top-most floor, the owner can enjoy the spectacular skyline views and stay away from the hustles and bustles of traffic noise.

24*7 concierge services

Another advantage of staying in a penthouse is the private 24-hour concierge services. One can seek an assistant for carrying out various duties and services like running day-to-day errands, postal delivery, minor home repairs, and replacements. Some other benefits include:

●Watering plants

●Feeding pets

●Dog walking

●Personal grocery shopping

●Private deliveries

●Making appointments with doctors, and others

●Making booking reservations (hotels, airlines, etc.)

Top-notch security services

Apart from enjoying multiple onsite amenities, and 24-hour concierge services, penthouse owners and residents can also enjoy top-notch security. Since the apartment is located on the top-most floor, there is a heightened sense of security which also offers peace of mind to the residents. Furthermore, there is 24*7 onsite security personnel available with CCTV cameras, an intercom alarm system, and sprinkler systems in case of fire emergencies. The penthouses in Atlanta, further offer secured underground parking, fob entry, security doors, and entrances.

Excellent property resale value

Penthouses are expensive and only people with the required budget can invest in them. Several reasons make penthouses so expensive. The multiple onsite facilities, the private outdoor space area in terms of a balcony, deck, or patio, and other facilities make penthouses a valuable investment. Penthouse owners are known to enjoy a fantastic return on their investment without worrying about depreciating property value. Moreover, being a niche market segment, the owners of the penthouses also enjoy a streamlined selling process.

Conclusion

The trademark of penthouses in Atlanta is the sense of elegance and peace one experiences. The above-mentioned are some of the key reasons that motivate people to invest in a penthouse and lead a luxurious and contended life. The presence of a wide array of nearby facilities like schools, community services, shops, entertainment, park, etc., also makes penthouses a desirable living option.