I Think Being The Bachelorette Would Be Awesome

Getting to date 25 gorgeous men while traveling the world? Yes please.

99
Ian Schneider

My parents are going to absolutely hate this article, but that's ok.

Think about it, you get to date 25 gorgeous men at the same time, they all know about the others, you get to travel the world going on amazing dates with said men, and in the end you get to become engaged to one of them. Oh yea, and you get to do all of that for free. Count me in.

In today's day and age, finding a good guy is about as easy as finding the gold at the end of a rainbow. Every time you meet a guy you have to be cautious and question his intentions because more often than not, he is only in it for the hookup. So, going on a show where there are 25 guys whose worlds revolve around you for a few months and who all have the same goal of falling in love with you sounds pretty ideal.

Sure, there is a chance that a few of them will be on the show just for the fame of it. But hey, that still leaves you with what, 20 guys or so that are truly there to pursue a relationship with you? What other experience is going to give you the opportunity to date so many incredible, beautiful men at the same time? None.

Furthermore, if you're a girl that has trouble committing to one guy, this is most definitely the show for you. I know I've said this a lot, but twenty-five guys at the same time? This is the perfect scenario for any girl that has a hard time making decisions when it comes to dating.

If you don't necessarily have a certain type, that's fine. Chances are there will be a variety of different personalities, appearances, and careers among the guys. This could be difficult if you realize that you have several different types and you have to start choosing between them. But hey, I think it'll be worth making a few hard decisions if you come out of it with a gorgeous fiancé.

As if all of that isn't enough already, just think about the amazing trips. Not only do you get to hang out with all these men, but you get to do it in amazing places in and out of the country. If you're like me and love to travel, this is an extraordinary opportunity. Paris, Amsterdam, Florence, Ica? Don't have to ask me twice. I am SO in. Not to mention that it is FREE.

The show gets a lot of criticism as to how sincere it can really be when the star is dating so many other people. Which, honestly, I understand. I can't say that I wouldn't be skeptical about the process either, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be one hell of an experience. And it's definitely an experience I would welcome with open arms, no doubt in my mind.

So, Chris Harrison, if you find yourself looking for a new Bachelorette in a couple years, hit me up, I'm your girl.