Why an online presence is important for every business
Technology

If you do not have an online presence, you do not exist in people's minds.

19

An online presence is everything you can find about you or your business on the Internet. This includes your website, your blog, all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. and even individual reviews of your customers. Today's people expect every business to have an online presence, whether they have a store on the shopping street or 'just' an online store. If you do not have an online presence, you do not exist in people's minds.

Who cannot be found on the Internet, does not exist
Whether you run a regional business with a retail outlet or offer on-site services to your customers; if your customers and potential customers do not find you on the Internet, then you just do not exist.
Customers and prospects often find out about products and services on the Internet, which they later buy "offline", i.e. at your store. According to studies, over 80% of all online users do so.

If you are looking for top-of-the-line web design, SegaPixel is the place for you! The SagaPixel is a website design company in NJ, provide quality web design, digital marketing and bringing great ideas to life on the web. We plan, design and program unique company websites for you. Our goal is not only to bring you to the top of Google but our commitment to reach exactly your target audience and win new customers.

You control your public image
Rather than leave it to others to talk about you and to disseminate information (through press reports), you have it in your own website completely in your own hands, what information you publish about your company and how you present yourself.
Of course, this information should be factual and credible.
So you can put so much information about your business, products, services or your social engagement on your website that creates a rich public image. The more information you have online, the more comprehensive your customers and prospects can find out about you:

Which products and services do you sell? How are these structured and described in detail?
Customer Voices: What do other users say about your company, your customer service, and your product range?
What is the company history?
Who is in your team? Which contacts are there?
What are you planning for the future?
Which branches and locations do you have and how can they be reached and contacted?
All this information you can offer on your website.

Increase sales
In 2004, 15 billion dollars were transacted online. In 2014, it will be almost 50 billion dollars in sales, an ascending trend.
The most important reason for any business is to make money. Otherwise, it would not be possible for the company to survive, pay its employees, and create new products. That's why it's important to generate sales.
You can directly or indirectly increase your sales, depending on the sector in which you operate and which products and/or services you offer, through the internet:
• Reach new potential customer groups online that you would never have reached offline.
• Offer your services or sell your products on the numerous online portals, for example on Amazon or eBay.
• Generate online new customers for your local business on sit

Huge contact possibilities
For a customer or potential customer, the greatest thing is not only to be able to find out about your company, your products, and your services, but also to get in contact with you.
The classic phone is just the minimal version, it gets really exciting if you use the enormous possibilities of today's modern communication techniques:
• E-mail address allows your customers to contact you day and night. As a rule, nobody expects you to answer day and night; However, customers usually look forward to not having to wait until the next working day to be able to present their request
• With a contact form on your website, you provide a contact option for customers and prospects that do not want or cannot send you an e-mail and still want to get in contact with you.
• Running a Twitter account or a Facebook page enables you to engage in new ways of communicating with your users, customers, and other people interested in your company. It allows you to build a very professional and modern appearance in public.
• With a support chat or a sales chat on your site, visitors to your website can interact with your employees as they surf through your pages.