Why Ajwa dates have cancer preventive properties

Ajwa dates are the dates that are mainly grown in Arabian countries especially in Saudi Arabia

13

Ajwa dates are the dates that are mainly grown in Arabian countries especially in Saudi Arabia .

These are very much popular worldwide and especially in Eastern countries.

The variety of Ajwa dates found in dark brown colour mainly but also found in black colour as well

These dates have a soft texture along with wrinkles on its outer surface and they are found in a dry state with a good and not so sweet taste.

The main difference between the Ajwa dates and other dates is that they are not very sweet but sour mostly. Among the different kinds of dates, ajwa khajoor are the one popular among masses.

These Ajwa dates consist of carbohydrates , fibers, nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants etc with very good and effective health benefits.

Because these Ajwa dates are very much rich in nutrients and fibers along with Vitamin, it helps to provide a lot of good health benefits and also good for brain functions.

Ajwa dates have a special place in islamic religion , according to islamic religion alwa dates are also known as holy dates.

Ajwa dates have numerous benefits for good health maintenance like cardiovascular health , it is beneficial for diabetic patients , it also maintains the physiological functions , bone health etc. There are many ajwa dates benefits which forces anyone to take ajwa dates

As there are many types of cancer cancer i is one of the most deadliest disease in world and is increasing day by day

As it does a variety of changes in the body and due to late diagnosis it is difficult to treat this.

Most of the people are not even aware about it and get to know in their last stages. Ajwa dates Have numerous benefits and one of its properties is anti- cancerous and it has been proven through various studies and researches.

According to some research and studies it is found that Ajwa dates consist of some active elements that has anti- anti-inflammatory , anti- oxidant and anti - cancer properties.

As Ajwa dates consist of flavonoids like proanthocyanidin , apigenin, luteolin, quercetin etc and they are very much rich in polyphenolic compounds which is very much beneficial in cancer.

According to an experiment and further studies it is found that there is an apoptosis inducing effect of ethanolic extract of Ajwa dates pulp on human hepato cellular carcinoma cells. Also there is presence of ß- D glycan ( a polysaccharide) in Ajwa dates pulp extract helps have anti- cancer properties. It is seen that in Human hepatocarcinoma cells there is significant morphological characteristic and also there is some delay in apoptosis stage of carcinoma cells after treatment with Ajwa dates pulps extract doses.

Also according to this study there is no side – effect is seen on other normal cell so it is concluded that Ajwa dates can be considered as a safe drug against hepato- cellular carcinoma. Aqueous extract of Ajwa dates is also useful in functioning of damage hepatic- cells.

Eating 2-3 dates in the morning empty stomach is very much useful.

But before having Ajwa dates for any medicinal purposes do consult with your doctors as well.