I was once told that if I like the show Friends, I should watch New Girl. Well, I gave it a shot and it's safe to say that I've been hooked ever since. I find myself having an intense emotional attachment to Jess, the main character, for some unknown reason. But after giving it some thought, I realized that we are the same exact person. She's quirky, fun, and says the weirdest things at the weirdest times. I am her. She is me. We are one.
I am actually Jessica Day from New Girl and here's why:
1. Jess is a teacher, I'm a (soon to be) teacher
2. We both share a deep love for food
I'm sorry, did I hear dessert?
3. Alone time is important to us
I just want to listen to Taylor Swift alone 90% of the time.
4. We love Christmas
Christmas is the most magical, amazing thing ever.
5. We're both a little weird, but it's ok!
Embrace the quirkiness!
6. We see the best in everyone
We just want everyone to be amazing all the time (even though sometimes that is not the case).
7. We are children at heart
We like to sing. and dance. and sing.
8. We will always, always love more
We can't help it. We have big hearts, it's just who we are.
9. Jess and I are always caught with a big ol' smile on our face!
Life is too short to be sad!
10. Clumsy is our middle name
We are clumsy with our words, or sometimes we even trip on our own feet. Either way, we are always getting tripped up on something.
This is all the proof you need.