All eyes set on the most expensive player – Who will be in IPL 2021

Who will be in IPL 2021

34
Who will be in IPL 2021

IPL 2021 Auction: The most awaited season of IPL is finally here and so is the retention list which is going to decide on the happening, nerve ending, and exciting IPL Auction 2021. Every team is understandably taking every possible effort to have the strongest team where the mathematics associated with auction primarily remains the most happening and deciding phase. Based on the same, there are teams who want to release few renowned names, due to their low performance while other teams simply want to fill the void. Let's take a look at few of the players:

Steve Smith

Steve Smith who is a middle-order batsman puts a strong battling line up in the middle overs. He creates a "Pillar". Now, that Rajasthan Royals have released him, he is certainly open where different team owners would be eyeing at him. IPL also has another side where people resort to IPL betting. It may not come as a surprise, where crores of rupees are put at stake and all the transactions are done under the table to naturally avoid being questioned. You can visit the site here for more information:

Glenn Maxwell

If you thought, that a highly acclaimed big name in the cricketing arena can attract lots of team owners for auction, then think again. It may not be the case, certainly for Glenn Maxwell who is desperate to change his fortune in the series which is based on lots of wealth. His poor season didn't help his earlier team Kings XI Punjab and he has been released. Although, his performance in the international level has been remarkable, yet one hope, that he will find new takers which will uplift his existence in IPL 2021

Kyle Jamieson

Go and ask from IPL franchises about few of the players, they would be highly interested to take in their team, and the name of Kyle Jamieson will be there. His previous performance has certainly attracted the team owners who are die-hardly looking for some great action-packed event by taking him in the auction. His proven stint as a player is noteworthy

Mohammed Azharuddin

Mohammed Azharuddin is another star in the making. He isn't just a matching name to senior. He is an energetic, young and highly devoted player whose blazing ton against Mumbai is the talk of town. He will surely be looked with high expectations in the IPL auction as he has a big platform to prove his mettle.

Jhye Richardson

Injuries and cricket tend to have an unwanted association, unfortunately. Quite like Jhye Richardson who missed a big part of cricket due to the same last year. However, the man is pretty hungry and waiting vigorously to be back in the field with all his might. As the excitement and zeal with which he wants to be back in the playing field is certainly expected from those whose passion is to play cricket, day in and day out. He is a player for Perth Scorchers where his usual stint is earned him fruits of his experience and hard work. He is certainly eyeing to make a big contribution in the IPL season

Chris Morris

Chris Morris a renowned name is all set to be eyeing for another team owner as Royal Challengers have released him. He is all set to give his experience, value and dedication to the new team due to his multi-dimensional tactics. He is surely a gem in this type of format where players who are experienced in more than one department naturally add greater value. He can easily for more than 10 crore.

Mitchell Starc

Mitchell Starc is ready to take the limelight as a piece of unconfirmed news suggest that this move will pave the way for him to come experience for the not so far T20 World cup in India. He is a player who has a proven record of playing under high pressure successfully and that would be such a great thing where team owners would surely want to bag this opportunity for them.

S Sreesanth

He is the man who has proud moment while being a part of the team which has won the World Cup twice. Although, his one childish mistake did cost his peak cricketing career, yet he is certainly eligible to play IPL cricket now. More so, as his performance for Kerala in SMAT, he has a good chance of bagging few bids in the auction.

Shivam Dube

Shivam Dube certainly adds value based on his awesome stint in the two departments. One may has to yet see an exemplary performance from him in IPL cricket, but based on how he adds value to the game, with his long handle and awesome work with ball, he is certainly a player who is going to fetch bids on the auction day