He Who Must Not Be Named

He Who Must Not Be Named

I fear for the future of our country.

24
He Who Must Not Be Named
youtube.com
"Part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich." -- he who must not be named

I thought it was a joke when I heard he was running for president. I used to stay up late on school nights to watch him appear like a jerk in front of millions of viewers on television. My parents and I took great pride in poking fun at his annoying hair. Never once did we predict that this man could potentially be the next President of the United States, and now that he is, I'm terrified.

How the heck did he surpass other politicians? How is he even qualified to serve as Commander in Chief? Does he even own a bible? How does he expect another country to pay for a wall that they don't want? Why does he belittle women? Is he actually racist, or is he just pretending to be? It started as a joke and quickly escalated to a very fearful situation.

While watching the second presidential debate the other day, it became apparent that the United States will become a reality TV show, if it hasn't already. No accurate information was ever really discussed, only accusations and disses. It was insult after sad insult. He threatened to send Clinton to jail if he were elected. He then called her "the devil." What do either of those statements have to do with war, taxes, fair pay, or equality? We already know that he treats women unfairly. The point of presidential debates is to learn about what the nominee has to say about the future of our nation. I have, however, only learned that he wants to build a wall and that Hillary is "wrong" every time she accurately accuses him of a misdemeanor or reminds him of one of his many pompous comments.

His circulatory speeches and responses do little to depict his goals for the future. I want to know how he plans on cutting taxes, not just that he plans on cutting taxes. I want to know what he wants to do about immigration, not just that he wants to make Mexico pay for a wall. He sounds like a high school student that randomly gets called on in class and talks around the questions because he doesn't know the answer. I need accurate facts. I need realistic reason to believe that the nation won't be at war with itself and every other country at the end of four years.

If, indeed, there is a day where he becoming president, not just the country, but the entire world, will be in a political upheaval. Might as well move to Canada sooner rather than later.

Donald "I do not wear a wig" Trump, you are a disgrace to our country.

"You know the funny thing, I don't get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people." -- he who must not be named

Maybe it's because he has filed for bankruptcy four times. Maybe it's because no one wants to be friends with him.