Who I Am
Dating

I Am...

A poem of all the small bits of my life that make me who I am.

230
I Am...
Annika Geiser

I am the Thursday in April when the sun feels just right

I am a lover of tight hugs and warm blankets

I am a listener, but I also get excited sometimes and love to talk

I love to be around others

I am a helping hand for those who I love

I am a fish in the water who doesn't mind being crashed down into the sand

I am the blue house on the circle that makes neighbors stop to look

I am the green dress that danced all night long

I am rock concerts with my dad

And coffee and conversation with my mom

I am an annoying little sister who doesn't know how else to show she cares

I am a heartbreaker because I don't always know how to express my feelings

I am a mistake maker because sometimes I let my heart get the best of me

I am the Jersey Shore in the summer with fireworks blocking out the waves

I am the loud singing in the shower that is just a little bit off tune

I am a Kentucky girl, born and raised and will always adore my roots

I am a writer and I will forever write my feelings better than I say them

I am very strong headed and become mad easily when I care, mom I get that from you.

I am a friend who really wants to know how you are

I am a confrontational being and I hate the silent treatment

I am a fall hard of your face lover and when I say, "I love you", I mean it

I am all my mental illnesses, but I refuse to let them stop me

I am a student who usually hates the work but loves the rewards

I am a music lover, I will never pick one favorite genre

I am a people pleaser, I hate to say but I love to make others happy

I am confident and I don't mind being who I am

I am ice cream on a fall day

I am a crier even when I am happy

I am who I am and sometimes I need to be reminded.