Who Are Your Warriors?

Who Are Your Warriors?

Believer, you are not facing your battles alone.

59
Who Are Your Warriors?
More Than A Sunday Faith

Picture this: an old epic battle scene, the noble kind, with swords and shields. Picture the men (and woman) side by side, ready for battle, ready to protect, ready to sacrifice, ready to fight. In these scenes you see masses, comrades going hand in hand to fight for something so much bigger than them. You see a brotherhood, you see men laying down their lives for one another, and you see noble warriors.

Now picture your day to day life, when comparing it to the scene above it seems mediocre, doesn’t it? I’m here to tell you it’s not. Our lives are a constant battle, though the picture is different than the one above.

I was recently having coffee with one of my warriors, I was telling him about something that had happened recently, something that shook me to my core. I was telling him about what felt like an attack on my soul and it seemed like my front line was falling back.

I am at war, I am being attacked, and I am not alone in my battles.

You see my faith has magnified immensely over the past year, and the enemy has taken notice. Attacks have been launched, enemy lines are closing in, and swords are being raised; it’s a scary sight. You may be seeing the same thing. Believer I am here to tell you that these attacks will not end, they will only multiply.

So, who are your warriors?

Who do you go to when our faith is shaken? Who do you go to when you no longer see the good in the brokenness? Who holds you accountable? Who holds you up? Who loves you unconditionally? Who fights by your side?

Who are your warriors?

I have found my warriors over the past year, the ones who fight for me and with me. I believe God places these people in our lives at the perfect time, God hand picks your warriors because no one can fight a battle alone.

Close your eyes, think of the questions above, and see those who are fighting by your side. They are amazing, they are strong, they are your fighters. Standing by your side, hand in hand, they make you amazing, they make you strong, they make you a fighter. Together, with your warriors, there is no battle you cannot face.

Think of your fighters, think of your fighter’s fighters, and watch the army multiply; becoming so massive nothing can stand against it, not even the devil himself.

Matthew 18:20 says “For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.” Believer I am writing to you, because we are constantly at war. The next time you face a battle gather your fighters, gather your warriors, stand tall and fight.

God is in your midst; after all, if our God is for us then who could ever stop us.