Why You Need White Label Payment Gateway For Your Business?

With a white label payment gateway, you can accept payments from your customers under your brand.

21

With many businesses online, the frequency of credit card fraud has increased. Some businesses and customers have been defrauded. There is a need for seamless and secure cash transactions. Ecommerce businesses need an easy process to receive payments from customers. The use of a white label payment gateway can prevent the manipulation of payment processes by black hat hackers.

Merchants can use a payment gateway to decline or accept the processing of credit cards or direct payments. This e-commerce service uses secure internet connections to process debit, credit, and alternative online payments. Besides conducting e-commerce transaction processes between customers and merchants, it secures customers' data.

White label payment gateway eases the payment process

If you are considering using a payment gateway for your business, a white label payment gateway can be the right option. With a white label payment gateway, you can accept payments from your customers under your brand. Your customers will remain on your business site to complete the payment process.

Just like the traditional payment gateway, you can use it to process payment online with credit cards in different currencies. However, the white label payment gateway has an additional feature. It allows owners of e-commerce businesses to receive credit card payments from customers on their sites. Some providers may also allow you to offer credit cards with your company logo to your customers.

You will need a secure and swift payment solution if:

You build startups to sell them for a profit to entrepreneurs ;

Customers sell your products for you. With a white-label payment gateway, you can set up a store for each of the customers ;

You are a reseller, like a business that functions as an Independent Software Vendor or a Value Added Reseller.

Also, you can market a white-label payment gateway for the provider. Build a website and promote the payment solution under your brand. You will get a commission from the provider when businesses use the services for the payment process.

Is white label payment gateway beneficial to businesses?

The white-label payment gateway protects online businesses from fraud. You have to check for SSL and PCI-compliant certificates when choosing a suitable white label payment solution for your business. The certifications are an indication that a payment solution can provide secure payment processing services.

Using a white label payment gateway can contribute to the success of your online business. It offers convenience and freedom to your customers. They would not have to visit pop-up pages to complete payment processes. With such a payment solution, you can gain a competitive edge over other businesses in your industry.

A white label payment gateway improves the credibility of your business. Customers will trust your brand when you use your business logo and name for payment processing services. The payment solution not only improves your business but also helps you to retain your customers. The payment gateway can also give you access to a passive revenue stream.

Besides providing your customers with easy payment options, a white label payment gateway increases your brand exposure. Choose the right payment solution to improve customer satisfaction and promote your business.

Choosing the right white label payment gateway for your business

Before you opt for a white label payment gateway, find out the services offered by the provider. Make sure the provider offers all the gateway services directly to business owners. The services should include fraud prevention tools and customer services. The payment solution should be easy to integrate with a plug-in.

Preferably, choose a white label gateway that allows you to promote their services using your brand. Opt for a provider that offers you customization freedom. It will allow you to change the features of the payment services to align with your brand. You can customize the colors, logo, URL, checkout page, and other features of the payment solution.

Every payment gateway should have certain essential features. They should have a trusted reputation, enhanced encryption, PCI DSS compliance, support multi-currency, and recurring payments. The payment solutions should possess fraud detection tools and constant merchant support.

Choose a payment gateway that is compatible with your business model. A white label payment gateway will be the best option if your business needs reseller services. Paystudio: white label payment gateway offers excellent payment processing services. A suitable payment solution will facilitate the growth of your business.