The Tourist Destination Perfect For You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Wanderlust guaranteed in every destination.
511

We've all experienced it before: wanting to travel somewhere, anywhere, instead of being stuck at home doing work or being bored. Europe, Australia, Asia – the choices are endless. Consider this a guide for your next vacation destination.

1. Aries: March 21 - April 19

Aries are courageous and passionate and can face any situation, such as braving the wilderness and beauty of Yellowstone National Park. With shimmering waterfalls, humongous geysers and lush greens, this park is perfect for those with a passion for nature.

2. Taurus: April 20 - May 20

Taurus are always generous and eager to lend a helping hand. They are masters in the fields of banking and finance, which makes Wall Street (New York City) a perfect destination. Admittedly not a tourist attraction, Wall Street is still pretty well-known around the world for being a center of business and commerce.

3. Gemini: May 21 - June 20

Geminis are cheerful and smart, and they always have a sense of humor. Because of that, they make friends easily and are admired by others. Geminis should visit the Eiffel Tower to experience all the world has to offer through new experiences and ideas.

4. Cancer: June 21 - July 22

Cancers are loving and compassionate, and they are also very brave and empathetic. The Colosseum in Rome is a great place for Cancers to visit; it has the perfect mix of classical architecture and modern innovations, which are two of the many things Cancers enjoy

5. Leo: July 23 - Aug. 22

Leos are extremely successful and confident. Because they're creative, they think of the most bizarre possibilities and idea, in a good way, though. The Louvre is a great place for this sign to visit. Leos can be inspired by the wonderful art pieces and works displayed throughout that appeal to their creative side.

6. Virgo: Aug. 23 - Sept. 22

Virgos are smart and practical. They rely on facts and knowledge to succeed in life and enjoy preciseness and cleanliness. The Golden Gate Bridge is the perfect attraction for Virgos, with its clean lines and precise design.

7. Libra: Sept. 23 - Oct. 22

Libras are responsible and diligent. Once they begin projects, they will put all their energy and effort into their work until they look the best they can possibly be. A great place for Libras to visit is the Great Wall of China, one of the greatest engineering projects in the history of the world.

8. Scorpio: Oct. 23 - Nov. 21

Scorpios are focused and dedicated. They are very sensitive and are easy people to talk to. Big Ben is a wonderful place for Scorpios to visit.

9. Sagittarius: Nov. 22 - Dec. 21

Sagittarius are adventurers who are generous and kind in nature. They are always optimistic and generous, and everyone loves them. Stonehenge is a mysterious yet beautiful destination, great for members of this sign who love a sense of mystery.

10. Capricorn: Dec. 22 - Jan. 19

Capricorns are ambitious, yet patient. They go with the flow and are down-to-earth, leading them to be practical and serious. The

Taj Mahal is a lovely and beautiful tourist attraction for those Capricorns seeking an adventure.

11. Aquarius: Jan. 20 - Feb. 18

Aquarius are intelligent and creative. They are always interesting and innovative. The Empire State Building is a great destination for this Aquarius to explore!

12. Pisces: Feb. 19 - March 20

Pisces are imaginative and dedicated. Talented and creative, they love making people feel loved and happier. The Trevi Fountain is a wonderful tourist attraction to satisfy that artist itch.