Which BTS Member You Are Based On Your Star Sign

If you love BTS, I'm sure you relate to one or many of them in several ways. This star test will help you learn more about which member you are most connected to.

5837

Astrological signs tell a lot about a person. Do you ever wonder what your BTS bias star sign is? Is it the same as yours, or or are you more like one of the other amazing members? Take a look and find out what yours (and the members of Bangtan) says about you.

Aquarius: Jung Hoseok (20 January-18 February)

Weheartit

The aquarius sign relates to those that love to help others and fight for important causes. Hoseok is someone that is always there for the members and for ARMY. He is a warm and compassionate person by nature. Aquarius signs are able to be nonjudgemental, which Hobi has in stride. He sees the best in people, and is very forgiving. This sign also means people that are free spirits, who are very animated and easily happy. Jhope is one of the most charismatic members of BTS, he is always dancing and running around joyfully. If you share these characteristics, you are sure to be a wonderful friend that lives life positively!

Virgo: Kim Namjoon (23 August-22 September)

Tumblr

Virgo's are both very mature and a kid at heart at the same time. Joon is known to be a gentle guy who loves crabs, wearing PJ's, and dancing like no one is watching. He is also very thoughtful and intellectual. When you want to find encouragement and listen to someone that is understanding, Namjoon is the person to go to. If you are a Virgo, you are certainly smart, sweet, and kind.

Libra: Park Jimin (23 September-22 October)

Amino Apps

Libra's are one of the kindest star signs. Like our Jiminie, they always try to bring peace and harmony to any situation. They want to make people smile and laugh. When someone they care about is struggling, they will be the first to comfort them. They are very warm and will brighten your day! If you are a Libra, you definitely have the most infectious smile and the best hugs.

Capricorn: Kim Taehyung (22 December-19 January)

Amino Apps

Capricorns are some of the best people. They tend to be silly and have a great sense of humor, just like Tae does. He is always one that wants to goof around and make every situation fun! This sign is also mysterious, and can be hard to read. While Tae is often the life of the party, he can also be serious and hides a lot of himself. Capricorns have very unique minds, and are intelligent in different ways. Taehyung is always the most unique member in BTS. Finally, this sign can be quite emotional. Our TaeTae is not afraid to show his emotions and that is a very heartwarming quality. If you are a Capricorn, you are an amazing person with a lot of layers.

Sagittarius: Kim Seokjin (22 November-21 December)

Sagittarius are extroverts who are very optimistic and enthusiastic at almost all times. ARMY knows our Jin is one of the funniest, most cheerful members of BTS. He is always telling his dad jokes and being Extra™. Jin finds his joy by making others laugh which is one of his most amazing qualities. If you are a Sagittarius, you are likely to be as hilarious and incredible as Kim Seokjin. You definitely make the world a better place!

Pisces: Min Yoongi (19 February-20 March)

Tumblr

Pisces are some of the most caring people you will ever meet. Like our Yoongi, they may have a sarcastic outer shell, but deep down they are very faithful and selfless. Pisces also love to sleep and don't always have much energy. Suga definitely fits this, as he loves to relax but finds his energy when he is with his members. Lastly, Pisces are very musical people. Min Yoongi is an amazing musician and that is one of his favorite things in the world. If you are a Pisces, you are a deeply generous and introspective person. Keep being you!

Virgo (the other side of Virgo haha): Jeon Jungkook (23 August-22 September)

Tumblr

Virgo's are types that are good at almost everything they do! That is a clear sign of our Jungkook. He is someone that excels at dancing, sports, and music. Virgo's are so supportive and kind, they are some of the best friends you will ever have. JK is always there for his big brothers, and gives so much love to ARMY. This sign is also a sign of faithfulness, and Jungkook is very loyal. His biggest worries are for when the other members are struggling. Virgo's are very selfless, just like Kookie. If you are a Virgo, you are surely a wonderful and hardworking person.