Where The Presidential Candidates Should Have Actually Attended College

Believe it or not, they were once college students, too. (Yes, even Trump.)

4
Smithsonian.com

While the presidential primaries are in full swing, people are narrowing down their favorite candidates. While Jeb Bush, Martin O’Malley, and Carly Fiorina have already dropped out of the race, the remaining candidates are trying to finish the drill. When choosing a candidate to vote for, many factors come into play, such as their charisma, stance on issues, and intellectual abilities. Some may even wonder what these candidates may have been like in college. So, I narrowed down colleges that I think these candidates would have fit in perfectly at.

1. Ben Carson (R) - Harvard University

Considering that Ben is insanely smart when it comes to the medical field, Harvard is fitting for him. They have the best medical school in the world. He’s quiet and thoughtful, just like a lot of other Harvard students.

2. Ted Cruz (R) - Texas Christian University

While Cruz actually went to Princeton, we all know he truly belongs at TCU. There’s just no hiding that Texas accent and his Christian beliefs.

3. Hillary Clinton (D) - Wellesley College

Wellesley College is a notable women’s college, which is the perfect college for Hil. She is a feminist, which she has strongly expressed throughout her campaign. She would have her hallmates organizing campus protests regarding the wage gap.

4. John Kasich (R) - University of New Hampshire

Kasich is one of the more moderate Republicans and New Hampshire has a ton of independent voters. New Hampshire was his time to shine and he gained a lot of support. Unfortunately, not enough to win, but he would probably fit in perfectly at UNH.

5. Marco Rubio (R) - University of Florida

Rubio is Cuban and takes great pride in his heritage. Most of the Cuban population in the United States is located in Florida. And he actually did attend UF for college, so obviously he did not want to stray too far from that heritage. Also, just look at how happy he looks doing the Heisman pose with Tebow.

6. Donald Trump (R) - University of Alabama

Just like Alabama, Trump knows he is probably going to win the Republican nomination and does not care how cocky he seems about it. Trump would be that guy that gets into nasty arguments with students from the opposing college at the national championship game.

7. Bernie Sanders (D) - Georgia Tech

While Sanders is probably not the biggest technology guru, Georgia Tech is infamous for having a very small female population. In this campaign, he has been criticized for not emphasizing feminist issues. However, he has still managed to reach a large portion of the younger audience. But maybe his inner Georgia-Tech-self just hasn’t completely figured females out just yet. (Has anyone, though?)