Where to go in Houston if you wanna chill and catch hella vibes

Looking for somewhere to lay low for a few hours? Maybe wanting to get some homework done but can't focus at home? Can't stand the library? (I know, it's always packed) Check out this list of chill places in Houston. You'll love 'em.

37
http://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/009/340/719/houston6-9454.jpg?rect=475,0,1286,1286&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max&w=640&h=640

1. Agora

I had to start the list off with Agora, you'll understand why once you visit. This small coffee shop is full of hella vibes. Believe me. I've been here twice and I got more homework done in three hours than I would've in ten. They have a killer Pumpkin Spice Latte, they also an array of pastries and other drinks. The only bad thing about Agora is that the wifi can be poop sometimes. But please, check it out. (It's in Montrose).

2. Barnes and Noble

I think we've all known Barnes and Noble to be a really great place to hang out and relax, BUT LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. You can literally go sit in a chair and read books for free. Like your school library but with a Starbucks (tbh any Barnes & Noble is good for this).

3. Antidote

I've never actually been here personally but this weekend I plan to go (finals, ugh) I had a few people tell me that they love this place, and it's great for people watching. LOOK HOW CHILL IT IS.

4. Boomtown

I must admit I haven't been here personally either. But just from the little bit of research I did this place looks REALLY cool. Reminds me of The Coffee Bean on Eldridge.

5. Empire Cafe

I'm terrible for this but I haven't been to Empire Cafe either. LET ME FOLLOW THAT BY SAYING THAT I HAVE HEARD ONLY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE. Please go study there and let me know how it goes. (The food looks amazing just google it).

6. Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary - Houston Audubon

I have been here though. And although this isn't really a great place to study (mainly because theres no wifi unless you can reach it from the church), I would FOR SURE recommend coming here to blow off some steam. There's this stream running through the Sanctuary with a couple rocks and you can just kick off your shoes and dip your feet in the water (maybe when it's a little warmer outside, but it still feels great) If you've got a hammock I would 10/10 recommend setting that bad boy up here and just hangin'.

7. Campesino Coffee House

This place is slowly becoming more popular, and I get why. I've been here once and I was almost forced out the door because I stayed till closing. They have some of the best plantain chips/tamales/empanadas I have ever put in my mouth, ever. And that's saying something. Aside from the food, their coffee is amazing. The place is set up perfect for the vibes to flow. I promise. I will be going back here, soon. (Catch me there on the weekends, tbh).

Let me know if you check any of these places out, or if you've got any other recommendations. Ya girl always needs a good study spot.